Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The CULT to play entire LOVE album on tour!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niblos

The CULT to play entire LOVE album on tour! Empty
PostSubject: The CULT to play entire LOVE album on tour!   The CULT to play entire LOVE album on tour! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:47 am

I know many guys on this forum were probably influenced by Billy Duffy and the boys. Well now you have the chance to hear the entire LOVE album played in it's entirety on the new tour.
http://www.myspace.com/ianastbury

The Cult "LOVE" Live Tour will showcase the band's alternative roots as musicians and performers, and is sure to electrify new fans and devotees.
Performing in diverse venues from the grand scale excitement of London's, Royal Albert Hall, to the thrill of Los Angeles' Nokia Theater, to the intimate setting of Paris' Le Bataclan, the band will fulfill the ultimate dream of Cult lovers across the globe, performing the unimaginable; a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness one of alternative rock's most important records, "LOVE" performed in its entirety, live onstage.

Duffy's signature White Falcon 7593 may get snubbed on the GretschPages but I wouldn't trade mine for the world. bounce

They are coming to The Lincoln Theater in Raleigh, NC Nov. 13. LONG LIVE THE CULT!
Back to top Go down

The CULT to play entire LOVE album on tour!
Page 1 of 1