Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......

Go down 
+2
Brett
Pistol Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Empty
PostSubject: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 am

Hey Gang!
Just letting you know that my band Salvy and da Hired Help, are doing a gig this Friday for my 40th. Hope to get some photos with a few other board members as well. Check us out on Facebook or PM for my Facebook,
Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:10 am

wish you a great Gig and Party.

Rock this town!

Must work long that day, so maybe i won´t come... Cool

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Maybe be late to ... Cool

Have a great gig!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm in preparation for a hangover!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:51 pm

hair of the dog mate... Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:06 pm

I...got....drunk....

Enough....said....
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:31 am

It`s TIME! Where is the stories from the party? Very Happy Embarassed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm

sidelake bob wrote:
It`s TIME! Where is the stories from the party? Very Happy Embarassed Twisted Evil

Coming with photos and vid...when I remember what happened and what stupid things I did!!!! Just ask Pony!!!!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
sidelake bob wrote:

Coming with photos and vid...when I remember what happened and what stupid things I did!!!! Just ask Pony!!!!

I don't recall you doing anything stupid and I was sober!!!.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... P9260186Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... P9250151[img][/img]Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... P9250165
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Awesome pics, Pete. Looks like a lotta fun!

Say - what are my chances of catching one of these gigs, should I decide to visit? I was thinking next summer, maybe. I think it would make the whole trip worth it to come rock out at one of your shows, Pete!

CHEERS cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Cristo wrote:
Awesome pics, Pete. Looks like a lotta fun!

Say - what are my chances of catching one of these gigs, should I decide to visit? I was thinking next summer, maybe. I think it would make the whole trip worth it to come rock out at one of your shows, Pete!

CHEERS cheers

Chris

You c'mon over and I'll have the band play at your arrival at the airport, I promise! Welcome anytime, mia casa tua casa!
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:05 am

Haha, now I GOTTA go! I knew this was a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......   Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salvy and da Hired Help doin' a gig for my 40th......
Page 1 of 1