Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sidelakebob info....

Go down 
+3
Kid Setzer
cosbird
Pistol Pete
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Sidelakebob info.... Empty
PostSubject: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:16 pm

Hey crew,
Anybody got Sidelakebob's (from the BS forum) email or contact info?? I need to get in touch with him.
Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
cosbird

cosbird

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:31 am

hi'ya pete was in the middle of making plans to meet up with himself and "imp" for the gig in dublin before the other forum closed down, managed to give them the name of a pub but whether they remember it or not????? we were to make final arrangements this week.... anyhows if by some fluke they do remember i'll get his email for you...

in the meantime he might actually find his way over here, a lot of us have.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cosbird
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:04 am

I hope alot of the other people find their way here, it's alot harder to find though.. doesn't even show up in google search if you put in 'brian setzer forum'.. so anyone who can contact people who were on the other board, let them know about this one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:24 am

Pistol Pete wrote:
Hey crew,
Anybody got Sidelakebob's (from the BS forum) email or contact info?? I need to get in touch with him.
Cheers Pete.

He's on a Swedish rockabilly forum too. I've just sent him a message about this board; and that he's wanted. I'm sure he'll come here too Smile

Anders
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:27 am

Thanks crew,
Much appreciated!!
Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 am

Pistol Pete wrote:
Thanks crew,
Much appreciated!!
Cheers Pete.

Here I am! Do you think I leave you all alone in this crazy world Pete Wink Thanks Gretschoholic Very Happy

Lelle / sidelakebob

Last edited by Lelle on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:37 am

cosbird wrote:
hi'ya pete was in the middle of making plans to meet up with himself and "imp" for the gig in dublin before the other forum closed down, managed to give them the name of a pub but whether they remember it or not????? we were to make final arrangements this week.... anyhows if by some fluke they do remember i'll get his email for you...

in the meantime he might actually find his way over here, a lot of us have.........

I find my way and am ready for a Guinness in Dublin. ´pm me.
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:36 pm

[quote="cosbird"]hi'ya pete was in the middle of making plans to meet up with himself and "imp" for the gig in dublin before the other forum closed down, managed to give them the name of a pub but whether they remember it or not????? we were to make final arrangements this week.... anyhows if by some fluke they do remember i'll get his email for you...

in the meantime he might actually find his way over here, a lot of us have.........[/q

Hi Cos,whats the craic? good to see you here, I have the same problem, I got messages from Imp and Coolirishcat,Liam, but didnt have the time to reply,any idea where they are? Im headin to the bar in Vicar Street before thet gig to meet O'Prez, what about you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/view_profile.php?member_id=286
cosbird

cosbird

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:39 am

hi'ya dec

i think a lot of us fell into that trap with the other board and just assumed it would always be there and never bothered saving the email adresses....glad you found your way over here...

i know that your going to the gig in glasgow on friday but if your recovered enough we will be going to a pub called bruxelles(just of grafton st) on sat before heading to the spellbound gig....

i was reading on the spellbound board that there might be a dj session in the dice bar on sunday aternoon
http://www.dublinpubscene.com/thepubs/dicebar.html

if your not there sure we'll see you in vicar st before the main event, think i'll recognise you i checked out your web page(i'm an irish woman you know how nosey we are)...as for mr oprez i don't think there'll be any mistaking himself after his moment of fame on rte.....

will pm you a pic of mise and "himself" ... don't want everyone seeing it on the board they might not be able to contain there excitement Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cosbird
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Yeah!
Back home after the Dublin weekend, What a great time a have! Meet cool folks from all over Europe. Dice bar really rocks the Sunday away and the Guinness was fantastic. drunken
Back to top Go down
frenchlmp

frenchlmp

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:09 am

Lelle wrote:
Yeah!
Back home after the Dublin weekend, What a great time a have! Meet cool folks from all over Europe. Dice bar really rocks the Sunday away and the Guinness was fantastic. drunken

Satisfy that you come back well Lelle,
you counted the Guiness that you drank?
you drank for two... for you and me...!
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:45 am

frenchlmp wrote:
Lelle wrote:
Yeah!

Satisfy that you come back well Lelle,
you counted the Guiness that you drank?
you drank for two... for you and me...!

I have been on a beer training camp weeks before in the north of Sweden.

lol!
Back to top Go down
frenchlmp

frenchlmp

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:22 am

[quote=

I have been on a beer training camp weeks before in the north of Sweden.

lol![/quote]

Very efficient this camp!
I inscribe me there for entrainer me!
Embrace rockdaddy and his wife of my part!

Loves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidelakebob info....   Sidelakebob info.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sidelakebob info....
Page 1 of 1