About 2 months ago , I was at a friends house. we were drinking coffee in her kitchen and she was telling me a story about how some glass ornament of hers had reflected the sun onto a cushion and the cushion started smoldering. We both commented on how easy it is to burn down ones home etc etc.
In the middle of the conversation , I said to her , 'Do you smell something burning ' and I turned around to look at where the smell seemed to come from. Next thing ,my friend started screaming....... without realizing it ,I had been leaning against her gas hob which was cooking something ,and my jacket had caught fire . Man I dont think I ever moved so fast ,getting that jacket off and into the sink. We laughed solidly for a half hour after.