Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

source for Setzer PICS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ruger9

ruger9

source for Setzer PICS? Empty
PostSubject: source for Setzer PICS?   source for Setzer PICS? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:34 am

Just finished my music rom here at home, and want to hang up some pics of my fave axe grinders... anybody have a good source for Setzer/BSO pics (or ANY rock pics for that matter)?

I've Googled & ebayed & found a few, but apparently the market for rock pics ain't what it used to be... I could even get awesome rock pics at my county fair when I was a kid, but now they seem hard to find!?!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: source for Setzer PICS?   source for Setzer PICS? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:17 am

ruger9 wrote:
Just finished my music rom here at home, and want to hang up some pics of my fave axe grinders... anybody have a good source for Setzer/BSO pics (or ANY rock pics for that matter)?

I've Googled & ebayed & found a few, but apparently the market for rock pics ain't what it used to be... I could even get awesome rock pics at my county fair when I was a kid, but now they seem hard to find!?!

i suggest LP covers with frames, bit cooler looking to me. 've got all my original straycats in em next to the lava lamp!
although i do have one "special" pict i got from a friend that came from guitar center!! Wink
source for Setzer PICS? Saintb11
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com

PostSubject: Re: source for Setzer PICS?   source for Setzer PICS? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Be patient my friend... little by little they will eventually come up. Posters are great too if you like them
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: source for Setzer PICS?   source for Setzer PICS? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm

there are many a pics in the photos section of the HDVDL Main Page.

I have a few of my pics from the 2003 BSO Christmas show in Mpls on display at the house.

I will hopefully have a few more after tonight to add to the mix.....

-BK
Back to top Go down
http://kingawayretrievers.com
Fabdad

Fabdad

PostSubject: Re: source for Setzer PICS?   source for Setzer PICS? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:25 pm

I have been fortunate to find a few on eBay. Patience will pay off. I have a great shot from Woodstock and a b&w of Brian playing a banjo.

The posters from other countries make for a cool music room as well.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: source for Setzer PICS?   source for Setzer PICS? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:09 am

Tell me about it mate. Once you get that collecting bug, you won't get rid of it and big posters (ex: 90x60 cm) look cool on your walls! If you are patient enough, you will eventually get some of the Stray Cats, BSO and so on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: source for Setzer PICS?   source for Setzer PICS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

source for Setzer PICS?
Page 1 of 1