Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know there arer some pretty talens guys and als on here that are artsyespecially with the photoshop thang.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iloveopiatesandgretsch

Iloveopiatesandgretsch

I know there arer some pretty talens guys and als on here that are artsyespecially with the photoshop thang. Empty
PostSubject: I know there arer some pretty talens guys and als on here that are artsyespecially with the photoshop thang.   I know there arer some pretty talens guys and als on here that are artsyespecially with the photoshop thang. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 pm

Well, back in 2005 I was asked to write an original xmas tune for a charity compilation. And of course beeing into Setzer's xmas stuff made it "cool", to also motivate me to do it.. So anyways I wrote one and it made it into a few independent shops. But every year since I have decided to write a new chistmas tune sometimes even writing 3 or 4 a year. So I know have about 7 or 8 original xmas trunes and was considering doing just an e.p. but then thee's so many good rocking xmas tunes that even setzer hasn't covered yet, and if he has so what.

But What I'm getting at is, see my avatar? I clumsily connected the two pictures together in paint shop and then cut and pastd parts of the stage lighing to fill out the bottom of the picture. Anyway what I'm geting at is this year I'm going to do a Christmas album and becasue when I play out with my band I do some ballads on piano (keyboard), and some songs on guitar, I figurd merging the two pics of me on each instrument with the santa hat would make a great cover shot. Anyone intrerested in helping me out by maybe designing something christmasey with those pics as the central focus? let me know and i'll private message you and we can talk more about the project.

sorry for any spelling errors I usually type on his bard just befoe bed an just before popping a couple of ambiens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themusicofmichaelthomas
webelvis

webelvis

I know there arer some pretty talens guys and als on here that are artsyespecially with the photoshop thang. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know there arer some pretty talens guys and als on here that are artsyespecially with the photoshop thang.   I know there arer some pretty talens guys and als on here that are artsyespecially with the photoshop thang. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:17 am

You got PM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz

I know there arer some pretty talens guys and als on here that are artsyespecially with the photoshop thang.
Page 1 of 1