Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cheesy Christmas gifts...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelley

cheesy Christmas gifts... Empty
PostSubject: cheesy Christmas gifts...   cheesy Christmas gifts... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:44 pm

keeping the Christmas theme here I want to put some cheesy Christmas gifts,
what were some of the cheesiest Christmas gifts you recieved?

Here is one that thankfully I never got, but it was real, was advertised back in 2003, I think? It's -BOY GEORGE'S KARMA CHAMELEON PHONE!!
yes, that is right ha ha here is the commerical with the outtakes:

Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: cheesy Christmas gifts...   cheesy Christmas gifts... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Haha I'd love that!!

Hmmm, trying to think.. well alot of my family seem to forget that I'm actually an adult now (according to the state Razz ) so I always get giant stuffed teddy bears and what not... And isn't it funny how your parents always give you something that has nothing to do with your interests whatsoever - you'd think out of everyone that they would know what you're in to.. but noooooo Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: cheesy Christmas gifts...   cheesy Christmas gifts... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:45 pm

at least you get teddy bears-I still get clothes, ahhhhh
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: cheesy Christmas gifts...   cheesy Christmas gifts... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:21 pm

Wow! I just had this conversation a few days ago!
Cheesiest gift?
My EX-husband bought my EX-mother-in-law & me the SAME EXACT SWEATSHIRT one year. I was sooooooo pissed!!! When we got home I told him, "I don't EVER want anything you've looked at & thought 'Yeah...my mom would look good in that. Think I'll get one for my wife too!'"
I don't care what the item is, I don't want to be wearing ANYTHING and have a man thinking about his mother!!! YIKES!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
badkitty

badkitty

PostSubject: Re: cheesy Christmas gifts...   cheesy Christmas gifts... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 pm

A ski vest from my SIL, abiut 5 times too large, and in some hideous shade of orange. Oh yeah, and I don't ski. . . Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: cheesy Christmas gifts...   cheesy Christmas gifts... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:04 pm

enjay07 wrote:
Wow! I just had this conversation a few days ago!
Cheesiest gift?
My EX-husband bought my EX-mother-in-law & me the SAME EXACT SWEATSHIRT one year. I was sooooooo pissed!!! When we got home I told him, "I don't EVER want anything you've looked at & thought 'Yeah...my mom would look good in that. Think I'll get one for my wife too!'"
I don't care what the item is, I don't want to be wearing ANYTHING and have a man thinking about his mother!!! YIKES!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And this sounds like just one of the many reasons he is your EX-husband!

At least you won't have to worry about any more cheesy gifts from him.

I think I've managed to escape the cheesy gifts...can't seem to think of any off of the top of my head.

Merry Christmas! rendeer
hrg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cheesy Christmas gifts...   cheesy Christmas gifts... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cheesy Christmas gifts...
Page 1 of 1