Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas prezzies ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelley

Christmas prezzies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas prezzies ;)   Christmas prezzies ;) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:42 am

well let me say that I had a pretty good Christmas this year when it came to presents, better than I expected.
Lots of Betty boop merchandise-from wallets to socks to calendars to mugs, even a documentary on her cartoons
I also got a Hazel dvd, that show was pretty funny AND.....and specially made dvd from a movie that was banned long ago and might never be released Wink

but all in all a great Christmas maybe next year it might be a 'Setzerized' Christmas for me-who knows?? santa

Kelley

How about yours?
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Christmas prezzies ;)   Christmas prezzies ;) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Mine was fabulous. It wasn't about the presents for me, but more of getting the time to spend with my little brother, his new wife, her parents and grandparents, my parents, my hubby and boys, and my grandmom. All at my brother's home...I didn't have to cook, clean, or anything. Just hang out and enjoy the company. That was the best present of all.

Now if I can just get over this stupid flu (although, I like the weight loss that goes along with it, 10# so far... but I'm getting tired of feeling sick...)

Embarassed
hrg
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Christmas prezzies ;)   Christmas prezzies ;) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:03 am

Best Xmas gift this year at my house...

Christmas prezzies ;) SETZCUTETIP

Hint: It's not the mini-Setz or Lt. Rick's new legs...

Handful-billy
Back to top Go down
BethAnn

BethAnn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas prezzies ;)   Christmas prezzies ;) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:41 am

We also had an unexpected new member join the family. See Stray Otto in the avatar. NOT what my yellow lab wanted for Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Christmas prezzies ;)   Christmas prezzies ;) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:40 am

Looks like Rickabilly and BethAnn are in for some doggone good times! Congrats on the new additions to your households!

Awwwww, too cute!
hrg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas prezzies ;)   Christmas prezzies ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas prezzies ;)
Page 1 of 1