Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot Rods & Custom Classics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Hot Rods & Custom Classics Empty
PostSubject: Hot Rods & Custom Classics   Hot Rods & Custom Classics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Did ya'll know that a Setzer song was on a CD in this box set thing? I had no idea! A friend of mine is selling his so I was looking through all the goodies in the box and noticed his song on the tracklisting of cd one! Anyway, I was excited by that.. my friend wasn't willing to give me the boxset as a late christmas pressie though Razz

This is what you get in the box set:

Hot Rods & Custom Classics Stufff10

4 cds, a booklet and the fluffy dice... anyone got this boxset?

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rods & Custom Classics   Hot Rods & Custom Classics Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:25 am

People who understand that I have the Musicial Acquisition Disorder (MAD), similar to the guitar player's GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) won't be surprised at this...

I got it!

Gonna listen to it this week! Hot Rod Gang is the Stray Cats song included. I really thought Built For Speed should have been there, though. It's almost as if the writers searched a data base for songs with "Hot Rod" or a car name in the title. Still, it's a fun compilation, and nice packaging. In this digital age, with CD sales plummeting, you're not likely to see this much creative effort put into too many CD boxed sets.

Mine didn't come with the ceramic tikis or the bowling pin, though. geek

MADness-billy
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rods & Custom Classics   Hot Rods & Custom Classics Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:26 am

That's an old set, I bought it in London in '99.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rods & Custom Classics   Hot Rods & Custom Classics Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Hehe so how come you guys have got it and I never heard of it?.. I'm a shame to my name Razz Oh I think the box set used to come with some stickers and a keyring, they weren't in my friends set...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rods & Custom Classics   Hot Rods & Custom Classics Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
Hehe so how come you guys have got it and I never heard of it?.. I'm a shame to my name Razz Oh I think the box set used to come with some stickers and a keyring, they weren't in my friends set...

Yep, Mooneyes key ring, Rhino, Rancho Diablo and Mooeyes stickers and Mooneyes catalog! My dice are baby blue colour though, not purple!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rods & Custom Classics   Hot Rods & Custom Classics Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:24 pm

[quote="Kid Setzer"]Hehe so how come you guys have got it and I never heard of it?..

YOUNGSTER!!!!!!! That's why!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rods & Custom Classics   Hot Rods & Custom Classics Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:31 pm

[quote="Pistol Pete"]
Kid Setzer wrote:
Hehe so how come you guys have got it and I never heard of it?..

YOUNGSTER!!!!!!! That's why!!!!!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rods & Custom Classics   Hot Rods & Custom Classics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Rods & Custom Classics
Page 1 of 1