Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984

Go down 
+11
Twenty Flight Rick
Frenchyfab
Pistol Pete
Hot Rod Girl
Rickabilly
mjcodina
FrenchyCat
Setzerado
Le Hub'
JC
Kelley
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:43 am

That's a f*****n' good question, really !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Well... Guitarmaniac, I think I can properly answer to your question:
me, as a young man (24) like many different bands. I wouldn't say music styles, as I usually listen to pop and rock... I've discovered the Stray Cats when I was 7, back in 1992 (thanks big bro!!) and for sure that I am one of the biggest fans of that band, which makes wonderful music and has influenced me as a person up to some extent; whilst I listened to Stray Cats... my classmates, not only when I was 7, but even 15, 16... said that was crap and I considered shit what they were listening to.
What's good or bad?? It all depends on tastes, my friend.

I used to be a bit narrow minded in what music refers; I was one of those saying All Saints, Spice Girls... (just to name a few) bla bla bla were horrible, but now, I like them, not all their songs, but some of them are great. Are they good artists, musicians?? For sure they're not, as they don't write anything nor compose music at all, but, some songs are nice.

Now, I don't regret saying that I like pop and cheesy music, that I love Robbie Williams (btw, you boys must listen to his version to Sweet Gene Vincent!), and that I also like this pop version to Rock This Town.

Besides, in this forum we are constantly touching on being respecful and all that... right Guitarmaniac, I don't feel offended by your comments (Why all young people like crap music??) as I know the way you're saying it and I take it kindly, but some other youngsters might feel offended, Who are we to judge what's good or bad??

Sorry for that last comment, don't want to sound as a twat, take this kindly, you know... but when it comes to music and tastes it's hard to define what's good, bad... you know what I mean.

Thanks folks
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Guitarmaniac wrote:
Damn why do all young people (exept webby and me^^) have so crappy taste of music.?

Heyyyyyyy!.. Or am I not considered a young person any more?

MY LIFE IS OVER! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:39 pm

JonPascual wrote:
Suggested Guidelines are no more than a suggestion, not an obligation... so we are all free to say whatever we think... you know, shit, fuck, tits, wee, poo ;-)

Take A Break, Guys!
(ta ta raaaa, ta ta raaaa!!!)

Very Mature
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com

PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 pm

For sure, Shaker ;-)

Hey Kid Setzer, hmmm, I'm afraid it's time you ask for a pension, heheh.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
Guitarmaniac wrote:
Damn why do all young people (exept webby and me^^) have so crappy taste of music.?

Heyyyyyyy!.. Or am I not considered a young person any more?

MY LIFE IS OVER! Razz

Your life is over or oven? Talking about cakes......where's mine?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? hahaha!!

Hey, I'm young still? Right? Please answer me someone before I have my midlife crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:43 am

Pistol Pete wrote:
Hey, I'm young still? Right? Please answer me someone before I have my midlife crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Pete, we're the same age. So YES, you're still young! lol!

Anders
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:41 am

Last edited by Kelley on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:40 am

kelleyM wrote:
this is so cool, I forgot about this show!

Who are these kids??? MENUDO´s cousins????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984   Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock this town Kids Incorporated 1984
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3