Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Isaak Hour promo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andi

Andi

Chris Isaak Hour promo Empty
PostSubject: Chris Isaak Hour promo   Chris Isaak Hour promo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 pm

http://www.biography.com/chris-isaak-hour/about.jsp

Um... that music sounds decidedly un-Isaak like.... as a matter of fact, that sounds an awful lot like Rumble in Brighton!
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak Hour promo   Chris Isaak Hour promo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Friggin' GREAT show! Chris Isaak was born with the voice of an angel, but he may have also been a born interviewer. This show is so much fun! And I'm kicking myself that I missed the Michael Buble' episode. The Stevie Nicks, Trisha Yearwood and Glen Campbell interviews were stellar. Chris performed 3-4 songs each with Glen Campbell and Trisha Yearwood. As far as Stevie Nicks, they did a great version of Ricky Nelson's "It's Late," but the rest of the songs were taken from a DVD she has coming out. Still, the interviews are what make the show. You should wander through that site and watch as many of the clips as possible. And then find the Biography Channel on Thursday nights to check out future episodes. I'm not quite as psyched about the remaining guests: Chicago, Smashing Pumpkins, Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens). But Chris has a way of getting the best out of his guests. Hopefully this show makes it to DVD, or they at least re-run them, as I intend to record 'em all.

Silvertone-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak Hour promo   Chris Isaak Hour promo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Bloody Hell!!! Check out this link on YouTube before Kelley breaks it and they yank it off the air! Very Happy

(Be patient, they get to Elvis a couple of minutes in!)

That's All Right Indeed!-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak Hour promo   Chris Isaak Hour promo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm

Bublé looks like he's about to bust a gut he's havin' so much fun. I've watched the first segment of the Stevie Nicks ep on the bio channel website, I'm looking forward to settling in and watching the rest. I can't wait for the Cat Stevens episode, he's another of my major favourites (well, Teaser and the Firecat and Tea For the Tillerman - after that, not so much).

What a great show! Come on Australia, get with it and put this on free to air TV! This is quality programming!
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak Hour promo   Chris Isaak Hour promo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 pm

It's 11:30 p.m. and my alarm is set for 5:30, and I'm watching the Stevie Nicks interview.....and I can't stop!!!! Help!!!
She is ONE of my all time fave's! Her voice is so distinct, yet it blends so beautifully with so many other singers. I also think she's gorgeous! Maybe if I start now I'll be at pretty as she is at 50+? Holy crap. She sounds great with Chris Isaak too.
She is such a stong individual too. Wow...she's 60. Shocked Still a knock-out. She's lived a really hard life too...must have a good plastic surgeon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak Hour promo   Chris Isaak Hour promo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:02 am

wow... that michael buble one is awesome... wish i got that channel... thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak Hour promo   Chris Isaak Hour promo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Isaak Hour promo
Page 1 of 1