Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Videos of YOU!

Go down 
+27
The Squirrel
roland
christopher
I'm Incinerator
ossi
Wrock
tvthewiredturtle
ako
radioclash
Bear85
mak5201965
jonhope
Aussie_Sam
Andi
mjcodina
setzerino
dk-ian
pony65k
gretschoholic
JC
Kelley
Pistol Pete
matt
Brett
Twenty Flight Rick
webelvis
Guitarmaniac
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
booty

Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:19 pm

gretschoholic wrote:
My band Built For Speed played a festival gig last month. The whole thing was filmed with several cameras, and here's a song they (the festival guys) just put on youtube:

I'm kinda looking forward to getting the DVD of our whole show - apart from the constant reminder that I need a diet... Laughing

Hey gretschaholic thats a great video and performance ! I love your singing - nice one. I loved your gretsch too - the colour reminds me of the one setzer used on his HOT LICKS video ( a gift from Steve Miller i think I read somewhere) anyway
heres my band "VaVoom" playing at a local pub
Back to top Go down
http://www.vavoom.altpro.net
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 am

Okay guys, I'm just uploading some stuff, and I want to share some with you:

That's a Video from one of my Bigbands:
Tiger of San Pedro

Although, by now we have changed the Arrangement a bit. After the drum- Solo towards end the Bass player picks up that Bassline again, and we do Caravan like in the Setzer arrangement.

And this was taken some weeks ago, when we had the Silverettes and Adriano Batolba for the last evening of our Jazz-Festival:
Jammin' with the Silverettes

We did a short aftershow Jamsession, and had lots of fun, after that we went to a pub and stayed there until about 6 in the morning.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:55 am

Back to top Go down
The Squirrel

The Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:08 am

On a Gretsch forum, the topic of the Ren & Stimpy theme song came up.

I thought I'd take a run at it.

Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:56 pm

I like this thread! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:00 pm

The Squirrel wrote:

Having never seen Ren and Stimpy, I think I'm gonna have to seek out the theme song, that's purty cool! Very Happy

My ex used to love an animated show called Cowboy Bebop - I never sat and watched it but I sure dug the theme song:

Sorry for the derail Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:03 pm

gretschoholic wrote:
My band Built For Speed played a festival gig last month. The whole thing was filmed with several cameras, and here's a song they (the festival guys) just put on youtube:

I'm kinda looking forward to getting the DVD of our whole show - apart from the constant reminder that I need a diet... Laughing

That kicked ALL KINDS of ASS!!!!! Nice job!!!
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Late this August, my other band, the Hard Rollin' Daddies, did a few gigs as backing band for US rockabilly singer Pep Torres, who visited Norway for the third time in two years. No Gretsch or Fender 6G6-B content (check out Pep's Guild acoustic, by the way! Smile ), but the Nocturne was on the pedal board... Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Andi wrote:
gretschoholic wrote:

That kicked ALL KINDS of ASS!!!!! Nice job!!!

Thanks, Andi! Hey, thanks EVERYONE, for all the nice comments! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Paul, your videos won't play for me. Is that because I'm not a MySpacer anymore? Sad

Anders, you guys are awesome. When are YOU gonna play the US??

Ah, Pep. So good. So tiny.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Andi wrote:

Very Happy

Well, thanks! I've tried to pull a few strings with Tom Ingram and have him put us on Viva Las Vegas, but since we were unknown over there he wasn't interested... I'd LOVE to play the US! Don't need to make a lot of money (would be nice to break even, though Wink ), but just to have done it, you know. Oh well... Neutral

Yeah, Pep's the nicest guy, and a great artist! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Squirrel

The Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Andi wrote:
The Squirrel wrote:

Having never seen Ren and Stimpy, I think I'm gonna have to seek out the theme song, that's purty cool! Very Happy

My ex used to love an animated show called Cowboy Bebop - I never sat and watched it but I sure dug the theme song:

Sorry for the derail Embarassed
Your ex, too?! haha.

Well, I hope I did the theme song justice and glad you dig the tune!
Back to top Go down
The Squirrel

The Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:12 pm

gretschoholic wrote:
Andi wrote:

Very Happy

Well, thanks! I've tried to pull a few strings with Tom Ingram and have him put us on Viva Las Vegas, but since we were unknown over there he wasn't interested... I'd LOVE to play the US! Don't need to make a lot of money (would be nice to break even, though Wink ), but just to have done it, you know. Oh well... Neutral

Yeah, Pep's the nicest guy, and a great artist! Smile
We'd love to have you play the US!

Hell, I'd love to play the US.... and I LIVE HERE! haha.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Z3KDCPAzQUM

Does anyone know why I cant post videos anymore? It doesn't work on any of the icons...help?
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:

Does anyone know why I cant post videos anymore? It doesn't work on any of the icons...help?

you've posted too many videos with distorted cell phone sound and the host site has targeted your
post as terrorista ???
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:05 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

you've posted too many videos with distorted cell phone sound and the host site has targeted your
post as terrorista ???

Be serious!!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

post as terrorista ???

Be serious!!

I am.. until you decide to stop the crappy audio they've placed an embargo against your posts.

ps.
okay..
in order for the flash window to accept and properly post the video it must not be the "Shared" URL but rather the URL in the
address bar. ..and no embedded coding plus if there are any foul words, I have a block on that
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:54 pm

A couple of u mixed unmastered demos from our band Salvy and the Hired Help...be kind!
PS....great thanks to Rene for lending me his 1964 Fender Bassman head because my Nocturne Blondeshell was stolen...
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:01 pm

The things I do for wife!! Packing up after a gig and she wanted us jam this out for her...even though we don't know the song and made it up as we went along! Now that's love!
Rene will tell you we have a tradition of always jamming out one song at a gig..
PS...this was the last gig with my Blondeshell as it got stolen out of my car at home that night...
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:08 pm

my pops says always leave em wanting more
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
my pops says always leave em wanting more

If I didn't at least attempt to play this for her...this is what she may have been saying to me in the bedroom that night....
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
The things I do for wife!! Packing up after a gig and she wanted us jam this out for her...even though we don't know the song and made it up as we went along! Now that's love!
Rene will tell you we have a tradition of always jamming out one song at a gig..
PS...this was the last gig with my Blondeshell as it got stolen out of my car at home that night...

Pete has a tradition of always jamming out one song at a gig.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:52 pm

pony65k wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

can you lads explain to us americans what in the blue devil "jamming out a song is".. here jamming has implications
of a bunch of musicians that dont really play out live getting together and creating music. a cacaphony if you will.

does this mean at the end of your set you decide to see if you can get through a song that you dont know
and hope the audience doesnt stone you for butchering their favorite tune up?

clarity is next to godliness
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
pony65k wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

can you lads explain to us americans what in the blue devil "jamming out a song is".. here jamming has implications
of a bunch of musicians that dont really play out live getting together and creating music. a cacaphony if you will.

does this mean at the end of your set you decide to see if you can get through a song that you dont know
and hope the audience doesnt stone you for butchering their favorite tune up?

clarity is next to godliness

Ahhh, yep, that's pretty much it Laughing

Nah, they just have a bit of fun with a tune they've been playing around with in rehersals but haven't got it down 100%. One gig the singer didn't know the words ( I think the tune was La Grange), so the drummer made up stuff, it was hysterical!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
ossi

ossi

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:05 am

This is not a real video, just upped a classic Johnny Cash tune to my youtube account, thought you might wanna listen.

Recoreded last fall in local little studio, perty raw sound and I kinda like it.
Back to top Go down
http://howlinboozers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos of YOU!   Videos of YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos of YOU!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next