Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

College football just around the corner...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daddio

Daddio

College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 pm

enjay07 wrote:
Hope you enjoy your last (?) Big Red game for a while?
I really, REALLY hope this won't be the last time you see your daughter "live & in person" though. (just a joke!) You know she'll just be moving on to bigger & better things.
My bro' loved being in UNL marching band, and always wondered why they didn't have professional marching bands. Come on, they have professional football. There's the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Why no professional marching bands? Go figure!
Me & my boys will be spending the day packing & getting ready for a weeklong trip to CA. Leaving on Sunday morning at about 4 a.m. Laughing
Hope the Huskers do us proud, as always. No time for celebrating though. Not till after the bowl game!! Ha ha!!!

Don't make me edit my post, girlfriend! Man, that BU game was fun. Bo has definitely instilled a "no-quit" attitude in the Redders!
Enj, take the kids to catch the band's next pre-game warmup and the march to the stadium! D#1 is in the 2nd rank of clarinets and right
on the outside (stage right?).
You'll forget the parking hassles!
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 pm

NU 45 KU 35
1 down, 2 to go!
a-bowling we will go.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:46 am

NU 56
KSU 28

That's 2 down and 1 to go! GBR... cheers
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:44 pm

Thank you, Golden Domers for the choke job against Syracuse.
NU beats CU Friday and we're Gator Bowl bound! GBR!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:35 pm

Well, the Red pull it off: NU-40 CU-31!
3-for-3 to close out the regular season & a tie for the lead in the North Division of the Big XII!
OU beats OSU and Texas keeps cryin'!
The Huskers head to Jacksonville for the Gator Bowl....probably!
cheers
I hope your teams fared well this season. It was fun to watch mine get better over the season.
I'll check back with you all on 02 January 2009!
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:48 pm

OU jumps TU in the BCS and I'll bet them 'Horns is a-hoppin' mad! Mad
OU-MU for the B12 Championship so TU will be a-rootin' fer them Mizzouners, fer shore!
NU-FSU in the GB? I've also heard Pitt is an outside choice for it as well.
The fun continues! cheers
GBR!!!
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:06 pm

"2nd & 10 Colorado, Hawkins in the shotgun, there's a pass...Ball is tipped and intercepted! Suh's got it! 25, 20, 15, Hawkins stiff-armed at the 5! Touchdown, Nebraska! Ndomakong Suh with the pick six!" And the Huskers are Florida bound!

College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Suh
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:10 am

The Buffalo Bears defeat the Ball State Fightin' Cardinals to win the MAC Championship.
The Bears, coached by former Husker great Turner Gill, beat the previously unbeaten and #12 rated Cardinals 42-24.
I'm certain David Letterman, Ball State alum, was not amused, but he and the Cardinals were well-schooled by the Bulls
in Friday night's game. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 pm

And the Heisman Trophy goes to.....
Sam Bradford, Oklahoma University.
Go Big XII qb's! cheers
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:33 pm

Any Clemson fans out there in Setzerland? The Huskers take on the Tigers 01 Jan 09 in the Gator Bowl! My marching daughter leaves Saturday the 27th for Jacksonville, FL via bus! Kickoff is around 2:30 on CBS. cheers Go Big Red Band!
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Go Big Red !!!!!!! cheers

Nebraska Huskers 26
Clemson Tigers.....21

What a great 2nd half turnaround for the Red, down 14-3 at halftime after playing horribly in the 1st half.
We took the game over after the break and represented the school, state and Big XII conference admirably!

-Go Big Red-a-billy, Rick!
-Dude! We're Nebraska! Now go home! Oh, by the way: your women won't be there waiting for you, they're
Husker-bound!
lol!

-Your favorite dude,

Daddio
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:28 pm

What an incredible game! There will be some celebrating tonight in Husker Nation fer sure!!

Glad to see Daddio is going to recover from his case of Husker Fever, Dude! Very Happy Alas, I'm sure it will be a short lived recovery, as the 2009 season is only a few short months away!

Go Bo!!

Woo hoo!!! cherry
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Enjay, good to hear from you! Yes, quite a game, indeed! My girl in band, btw, has decided 3 years are enough so this was her last
year marching for the Red. The week in J-Ville has been a good one for her, though, so she's going out on top!

Here's a shot of Joey Ganz basking in the shadow of the Gator Bowl MVP trophy (from the LJS)

College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Midsize_photo495d4fd1766a7268239064
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Wasn't that great?? (Joe Ganz)

Yeah, it was a good day all around! I thought we were in trouble when he got taken down in the 3rd quarter (I think) and they put in the freshman QB. I'm sure that we'll be seeing more of the substitute QB next year, and it was the substitution of a lifetime for him! (sorry I'm not up on every team members names!)

Glad Mr. Ganz was ok and able to finish the game!

Hope your daughter had a great time in FL! My brother was in the NU marching band at the last NU vs. Clemson bowl matchup, which didn't turn out so well. Time flies! Now I've dated myself! Oh well! NU band is the best in the nation, though!

Till the spring game....(ha ha!) GBR!!!
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Okies! Evil or Very Mad
The Sooner's get boomed by Tebow's Gators.

I am glad NU has Bo rebuilding a defense in the Big XII ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College football just around the corner...   College football just around the corner... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College football just around the corner...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2