Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tour de France

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:45 pm

Congratulations & respect to Carlos SASTRE ; he made the perfect race.

David, big time for España : Euro, Nadal, Tour de France !!!
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:05 am

Thanks in the name of our little great country:

Tour de France 8459
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:05 pm

David,
congrats for this new spanish victory. It seems that 2008 is THE year for Spain.
Did you know that our great JALABERT said he thought SASTRE could and would win the Tour, one month ago?

What's the next performance? Olympic games? Formula 1? Nooooo, you said rugby? Laughing

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:31 pm

Formula 1 ? Spain got one of the best driver but with a really weak (french) car so... Not in 2008 ! Probably next year with an other car...
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:54 am

Right, Hub!
Au fait comment vas-tu?

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Choochoohothub wrote:
Formula 1 ? Spain got one of the best driver but with a really weak (french) car so... Not in 2008 ! Probably next year with an other car...

hahahaha, you got that right. We have the best driver, Fernando Alonso, but driving a piece of garbage. Hope next year he signs for Ferrari. They need a real champ there. They miss Schumacher too much

Tour de France Alonso-schumi_des

About Jalabert words, I´ve always respected him. He was a great racer and a gentleman. Here in Spain he earned a reputation.

And about 2008 being our year.... well, we won Tour de France in 2006 (Oscar Pereiro), in 2007 (Contador) and this year (Sastre).

Tour de France G0728

Rafa Nadal has been winning most of the tournaments for the past years... either him or Federer. They´ve been alternating.

We were World Champion in basketball two years ago, and last year seconds in Europe.

Fernando Alonso won F1 in 2005 and 2006. Last year he didn´t win only because his team (Mercedes McLaren) wanted Hamilton to win... and we all know what happened. Either one made it.

The only real thing that is new for us is our National Football Team (soccer). Thanks for reminding me that we are European Champions for at least the next 4 years Very Happy

In the Olympics we will have some medals, like France, but I don´t have great expectations there. The US is a powerful team, plus lots of other countries are way better than Spain.

But well, in the meantime, we will have time to think who will be the next Spanish racer to win the next Tour de France. Contador again? if they let him race, I bet he will. He´s going to be the next Indurain or Armstrong. Just wait and see.

Rock on, brother!

By the way... check out what your newspaper had on the front cover today:

Tour de France Equipe_ES

Oh, and one more thing to add.... Rafa Nadal won yesterday the Master Series in Toronto.

Tour de France 862264
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:50 pm

... well, maybe should I write YOUR DECADE?? Laughing

Concerning Alonso and Ferrari, it's certainly the best couple for formula 1! Maybe next year? Schumacher was the best for years and he could win again in 2005. Anyway, I'm always happy when my fav' red cars win each Grand Prix.

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Ami Frenchy, je vais très bien : c'est la magie des vacances !!
Et toi ?
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:28 am

FrenchyCat wrote:
... well, maybe should I write YOUR DECADE?? Laughing

Concerning Alonso and Ferrari, it's certainly the best couple for formula 1! Maybe next year? Schumacher was the best for years and he could win again in 2005. Anyway, I'm always happy when my fav' red cars win each Grand Prix.

FrenchyCat

You see, we can agree in something cheers

When Alonso signs for Ferrari, which is only a matter or time, they will be unbeatable, just like Ferrari was with Schumacher for lots of years. Remember that the only one that could beat Schumacher was Alonso, and he was driving a shitty car... so imagine Alonso with a Ferrari in his hands....

Tour de France Fernando-alonso-japon

+

Tour de France F20064002b = CHAMPS
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:09 pm

Spanishdavid wrote:

Did you really have any doubt about this? Wink

I'm sure you're a fine friend, David .... even if ..... regarding football... well.... how can I say it? Laughing

OK, I know, it's the spanish decade... I'll be patient

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Choochoohothub wrote:
Ami Frenchy, je vais très bien : c'est la magie des vacances !!
Et toi ?

ça roule, ma poule, les vacances, c'est derrière mais les concerts, c'est droit devant!! bounce

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:11 am

FrenchyCat wrote:
Spanishdavid wrote:

Did you really have any doubt about this? Wink

I'm sure you're a fine friend, David .... even if ..... regarding football... well.... how can I say it? Laughing

OK, I know, it's the spanish decade... I'll be patient

FrenchyCat

I told you a few days ago. Never doubted about it. Rock´n´roll family always sticks together. albino

Thanks for helping us cleaning up the ETA trash as well. We are neighbors and brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tour de France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour de France   Tour de France Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour de France
Page 1 of 1