Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early 80's Stray Cats Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pony65k

pony65k

Early 80's Stray Cats Video Empty
PostSubject: Early 80's Stray Cats Video   Early 80's Stray Cats Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi all.

Just found a clip of early 80's Stray Cats's days. I couldn't find it on here, so if it's here, let me know and I'll delete this post

The song is called Rip It Up.

This one is called Rip It Up.

Why is the You Tube window not coming up Question Question

Confused René-a-pony scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: Early 80's Stray Cats Video   Early 80's Stray Cats Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:05 pm

pony65k wrote:
Hi all.

Just found a clip of early 80's Stray Cats's days. I couldn't find it on here, so if it's here, let me know and I'll delete this post

The song is called Rip It Up.

This one is called Rip It Up.

Why is the You Tube window not coming up Question Question

Confused René-a-pony scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Early 80's Stray Cats Video   Early 80's Stray Cats Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Shaker, what did you do that I didn't?? I copied the link from You Tube, clicked on the film above right and pasted the link in, clicked OK and that was that.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Early 80's Stray Cats Video   Early 80's Stray Cats Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:10 pm

René,

When you go to paste the video link, after clicking on the Early 80's Stray Cats Video Film button, you see YouTube and Dailymotion fields. BEFORE you paste your url, click the YouTube button - and THEN paste the URL, and it should imbed in the post. If you forget to click the Youtube icon, you'll just paste a link instead of imbedding the video.

I just figured this out yesterday, so I am only too excited to pass on the knowledge.

Here's another clip in the VH-1 Classic studios - Sleigh Ride. I'm still looking for Santa Claus is Back in Town, recorded during the same session:

Vidiot-billy
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: Early 80's Stray Cats Video   Early 80's Stray Cats Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:53 pm

pony65k wrote:
Shaker, what did you do that I didn't?? I copied the link from You Tube, clicked on the film above right and pasted the link in, clicked OK and that was that.

scratch

Hi René

I pasted the embed code rather than the URL code into the video link.
Seems to work Very Happy

Cheers
John
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Early 80's Stray Cats Video   Early 80's Stray Cats Video Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:19 pm

Rickabilly wrote:
René,

When you go to paste the video link, after clicking on the Early 80's Stray Cats Video Film button, you see YouTube and Dailymotion fields. BEFORE you paste your url, click the YouTube button - and THEN paste the URL, and it should imbed in the post. If you forget to click the Youtube icon, you'll just paste a link instead of imbedding the video.

I just figured this out yesterday, so I am only too excited to pass on the knowledge.

Vidiot-billy

Thanks Rickabilly, you're a legend among Rickabillies.

René-a-pony Idea
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Early 80's Stray Cats Video   Early 80's Stray Cats Video Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks for the two vids guys, really really great (20 years between the two !) Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early 80's Stray Cats Video   Early 80's Stray Cats Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early 80's Stray Cats Video
Page 1 of 1