Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick

Patrick

Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video Empty
PostSubject: Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video   Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:12 pm

I'm not sure if it is on the forum already.

Holland at Pink Pop somewhere in '82.

Who's been here? I've been told Lee knocked over his bass at this concert. Is that true?
It sounded like thunder all over the place.
If you search more from this user, there's 3 video's!
Go Cat!
Back to top Go down
nietsk

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video   Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Yep, it passed along here if I remember correctly. It isn't pinkpop though.. I think it was called Vara's muziek express. The last time I saw this clip there where a couple more..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video   Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Due to the set list, this show is more likely to have happened in 1981, since Ubangi Stomp was delented from the set from 1982 onwards....

Possible date is 28 May 1981 at Lochem Festival in Holland; a few songs were aired on TV and radio
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video   Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
Possible date is 28 May 1981 at Lochem Festival in Holland; a few songs were aired on TV and radio

...unfortunately only a few songs has been aired. I never saw any footage of the gig in such a good quality as above. If any of you has it in that fine quality a PM would be nice...

BB
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video   Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:02 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video   Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:42 am

My pleasure Patrick!
Back to top Go down
nietsk

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video   Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Can't find very much about it but it indeed seems to be "HET LOCHEM DAUWTRAPPERS FESTIVAL". I found a site where you can order the broadcast: http://zoeken.beeldengeluid.nl/internet/index.aspx?chapterid=1164&filterid=974&contentid=6&Bucketname0=namen&Bucketvalue0=Stray%20Cats&searchtext=
The strange thing about it is that Patrick's link is from a KRO site (dutch television network) and the clip shows clearly (3.25 above the stage) that it is a VARA festival..
I can't listen to the link Patrick provided, is it the same version of ubangi stomp? (listed on the site I put up as Bango stomp.. Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video   Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Cats in Holland '82(?) video
Page 1 of 1