Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan...

Go down 
+7
Scatman
Hot Rod Girl
tvthewiredturtle
Setzerado
Rocky Mountain Cat
Twenty Flight Rick
Le Hub'
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan...   The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 am

I do understand the rationale of not posting the setlists, even though I've enjoyed reading them in the past. Most official sites don't take the time to do that anyway - it's fan forums like this one that usually do the heavy lifting on that sort of stuff. But I hope they will consider posting all the setlists after the tour.

Hopefully, there are 2-3 new songs every show. I know that's harder with a Big Band, especially one that doesn't tour year-round. I'm very excited about that Nagoya setlist. Hopefully more lists will appear - maybe with a spoiler alert for those who wish to avert their eyes so the surprise isn't ruined. Even though they don't post here, I'll bet there are a few Japanese fans who lurk around this forum. I guessing they're not visiting to read about American politics, leather pants, or Boy George, and would probably enjoy reading the setlists.

Where's Shinya-billy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan...   The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:23 am

I'll break the news for you guys as soon as I have more information.
Probably, I'll get tomorrow's set, together with one or two of the gigs taking place in Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan...   The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:59 am

WWYD?
once owned some plastic
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
t.man

PostSubject: Re: The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan...   The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:19 am

What Would Yousaf Islam Do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan...   The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Band Will Be Soon In Japan...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2