Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SODERLING stronger than Nadal !

Go down 
+4
Setzerado
sidelake bob
FrenchyCat
Le Hub'
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:36 am

Hey hey hey, let's relax a little bit and do not make a brawl out of this topic!

First of all Frenchy,
your support for David & me when we needed it is very much appreciated but I honestly think that point is out of place here since we are just discussing about tennis.

For sure we would never agree on our favourite sporters but we must admit something when it comes Nadal-Federer:
Maybe that Nadal never reaches Roger in what GS concerns mainly because of his playing: he is very much a physical player rather than technical (Roger's style) but at his age he is better than Federer, at least in waht numbers concerns: 6 GS, 16 MS, Olympic Games.... 14 victories over Federer... and current number one (though unfortunatelly if he doesn't play Wimbledon he's going to lose it!)

Choo Choo,
I honestly think you're barking at the wrong tree. We are not bad losers and my comment about Soderling losing the final was kind of irnic. Federer did a great match (though very much based on serving rather than on playing) and on the second set Soderling was balancing the match a little bit.

He said the French public was the best ever.... well, winners say the same stuff over and over any time they win, just politeness. Imagine another final at Paris between Nadal & Federer.... most of the crowd would be wanting Roger to win and consequently supporting him and most of the time, booing and whistling to Nadal when he is about to serve. Is that politeness?? Nope, it's not but rudeness and taht's very much how the French public is. By this, I am not saying that you or Frenchy are rude but it's kind of the tonic.... Spaniards aren't the best either, but for what I appreciate when seeing different tournaments, they are by far, much better behavioured.

I must agree with what David pointed out: the French public in general is upset at not having a great sporter apart from Mauresmo in female tennis (though she should rather play with men...) and since we are discussing tennis, it's been ages since a French has done something important when it comes to winning. The Spaniards have been ruling Roland Garros for quite a while and you can't cope with it, let's face it.

But these are all opinions and facts, do not make a silly situation out of this.

Choo Choo, behave yourself
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:29 am

[quote="Slim Jon Phantom"]Hey hey hey, let's relax a little bit and do not make a brawl out of this topic!

First of all Frenchy,
your support for David & me when we needed it is very much appreciated but I honestly think that point is out of place here since we are just discussing about tennis. Yeah, but some of your sentences make me thinking about those bad days...
For sure we would never agree on our favourite sporters but we must admit something when it comes Nadal-Federer:
Maybe that Nadal never reaches Roger in what GS concerns mainly because of his playing: he is very much a physical player rather than technical (Roger's style) but at his age he is better than Federer, at least in waht numbers concerns: 6 GS, 16 MS, Olympic Games.... 14 victories over Federer... and current number one (though unfortunatelly if he doesn't play Wimbledon he's going to lose it!)

Choo Choo,
I honestly think you're barking at the wrong tree. We are not bad losers and my comment about Soderling losing the final was kind of irnic. Federer did a great match (though very much based on serving rather than on playing) and on the second set Soderling was balancing the match a little bit.

He said the French public was the best ever No Jon, I (Frenchy) said Soderling expressed that opinion, yes, the loser! .... well, winners say the same stuff over and over any time they win, just politeness. Imagine another final at Paris between Nadal & Federer.... most of the crowd would be wanting Roger to win and consequently supporting him and most of the time, booing and whistling to Nadal when he is about to serve. Is that politeness?? Nope, it's not but rudeness and taht's very much how the French public is. By this, I am not saying that you or Frenchy are rude but it's kind of the tonic.... Spaniards aren't the best either, but for what I appreciate when seeing different tournaments, they are by far, much better behavioured.

I must agree with what David pointed out: the French public in general is upset at not having a great sporter apart from Mauresmo in female tennis (though she should rather play with men I agree here with you Laughing ...) and since we are discussing tennis, it's been ages since a French has done something important when it comes to winning You're wrong at 100%, Jon: as far as I know ChooChoo and for myself too, we're not angry because French players don't win anything since the last century!! My idols were Borg, Samprasand now Federe, and I liked Connors, Wilander, Agassi, so there's no french out there I believe!! It's not a nationality question, but let's admit you & David talked about it. So, I say it again: I don't like Nadal because of his style and not because he's spanish! Right? The Spaniards have been ruling Roland Garros for quite a while and you can't cope with it, let's face it.

But these are all opinions and facts, do not make a silly situation out of this.

Choo Choo, behave yourself[quote]

FC
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:50 am

FrenchyCat, at least you are well educated, and it is not disgusting speaking with you, man. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:53 am

Spanish are really bad losers and not very well educated. It's a pity.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 am

FrenchyCat wrote:

Just because it reminds me that I'm a tifoso since I was a little boy and that world cup was so wonderful to me!! Like 1982 in .... Spain!! You can see I love Spain too!!

FC(ampioni del mondoooooooooooo)

My pleasure!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

But don´t forget, Spain is the actual Soccer European Champion.... just for the record Cool
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 am

Setzerado wrote:
Spanish are really bad losers and not very well educated. It's a pity.

I may agree with you at times.

But not specially on yesterday´s loss. Of course I wanted Nadal to win, but if he couldn´t, I´m glad Federer, a high class player, did.

Also, NADAL said after the final was over last night: "Federer deserves the victory". So.... I guess that´s fair play, huh?

We may be bad losers.... others don´t even have the chance to loose Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:05 am

Try to understand David what Choo Choo, Frenchy and I want to mean : it's not for us a question of being french. You seem, you & Jon only like spanish champions. We like champions no matter about their nationilties. I'm a big fan of Ferrari, I'm a big fan of Federer, I'm a big fan of the Barça and I'm from Burkina (and half french too) !!
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:43 am

Congratulations.

There are lots of sport-men from Spain I don´t like at all. And others from other nationalities I do like very much. So trust me.... your definition about me is wrong.

For instance, your friend Choo Choo has demonstrated with his comments that he really DOES have an issue with people from Spain.

And please.... let´s stop this here, cause we are going nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:52 am

Actually that "Goin' Nowhere" reminds me of a Chris Isaak song!
Isn't he a great player too??

Or as Shery Crow's song.... "A Change Would Do You Good" - that's what we need here.

Concerning the Spanish champions.... hmmm, I guess you're wrong.
I never liked the Spanish football team or Marc Gene in F1 nor Juan Carlos Ferrero or the golf player Sergio Garcia.... on the other hand, I have always liked Justin Hennin, Damon Hill.... so, no point in mentioning that, I'm afraid
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:56 am

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
Actually that "Goin' Nowhere" reminds me of a Chris Isaak song!
Isn't he a great player too??

Yeah, he is awesome.... maybe the best!

Oh, hold on.... no, no..... is he from Spain???? no..... man.... he is American... then...... he sucks big time, he is real bad, crap, sings like my grandma after smoking 3 packs of smokes! he is horrible!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:11 am

Spanishdavid wrote:
FrenchyCat wrote:

Just because it reminds me that I'm a tifoso since I was a little boy and that world cup was so wonderful to me!! Like 1982 in .... Spain!! You can see I love Spain too!!

FC(ampioni del mondoooooooooooo)

My pleasure!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

But don´t forget, Spain is the actual Soccer European Champion.... just for the record Cool

I don't forget, dear David, even if I have to say some things about the match Spain vs Italia... Smile
Anyway, Spain has a great team, the best since ever. And a nice european champion with Barcelona. I have to admit it. Even if I don't like spanish people!!!!!!
Wait a minute before throwing something, I was just kiddin' Razz

FC
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:36 pm

No worries man.

I don´t get offended by that, even if it was true.

I do love French Fries though... my favorite!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:20 pm

No problem with spanish. It's true we going nowhere now. You have ruined my topic.
All that hatred just because your Nadal lost at the French with a very wicked audience...
(Bad losers Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:51 am

ChooChoo, I think we haven't ruined anything.... we were just sharing different points of view and all of a sudden we were called bad losers...
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:37 am

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
No problem with spanish. It's true we going nowhere now. You have ruined my topic.
All that hatred just because your Nadal lost at the French with a very wicked audience...
(Bad losers Razz )

I'm starting to believe that you don't know how to read...or you don't want to know.
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 pm

If Nadal spent more time concentrating on his game rather than picking his undies out of his backside then he may have won Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
we were called bad losers...

Probably because you are Smile
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:55 am

pony65k wrote:
If Nadal spent more time concentrating on his game rather than picking his undies out of his backside then he may have won Razz

Hahaahahaha!!!!!! True, true......

Last edited by Spanishdavid on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 am

Pony, yes.... that's why he hammered Leyton Hewytt 6-1, 6-3 and 6-1....

Choo Choo, let me tell you this so that you understand it perfectly:
Va te faire foutre, d'accord?

With such a wonderful expression call me bad loser as much as you want
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:37 am

What is that? "que te follen????"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:17 am

David, yeh.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:26 am

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:

Una otra que, quizas, entiendes tambien : me parece que te gusta chupar pijos, de accuerdo ?
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:30 am

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
Slim Jon Phantom wrote:

Una otra que, quizas, entiendes tambien : me parece que te gusta chupar pijos, de accuerdo ?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I´m sure a love story is about to start flower sunny
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:33 am

Oh yes, it's on the good way... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
frenchlmp

frenchlmp

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:38 am

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:

You all wrong on this term! Because go to " se faire foutre" with Choochoo is a real pleasure! You have no idea what you speak! Even then shut your mouth!
When you speak I hear: Blablabla bla bla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SODERLING stronger than Nadal !
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next