Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!??   Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:35 am

Folks, absolutely amazing how this girl yodels!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHlvMp1ZESU
Back to top Go down
steb74

steb74

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!??   Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:28 pm

I was expecting the 8-Track guitar solo to kick in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigbassape

Bigbassape

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!??   Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:39 pm

That's Taylor Ware, her family is friends of ours and live about 10 miles from us. She's awesome, for a long time my outgoing message on my voicelmail was taylor just yodeling her butt off!

-g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!??   Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:22 am

I really like her, been "investigating" a bit on youtube and she really rocks.
Don't want to sound like Michael Jackson hah but this girl, despite her age, is really pretty, got a sweet face and seems to be a nice lass.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!??   Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 am

besides those voice games.... this girl has a great voice. If you don´t see her face, close your eyes, and just listen to her voice, she doesn´t sound like a teenager singing.

There´s a lot of potential there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!??   Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 am

And she learnt to yodel by herslef!!!
I've tried to learn but it's pretty difficult... I think I've lost my voice after shouting in several concerts.... and I must say that I had a nice voice, not as great as this lass but I wasn't bad at al.... =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!??   Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone yodel like this girl!!!!??
Page 1 of 1