Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new gretsch girl - kim falcon

Go down 
+8
I'm Incinerator
Pinkpiratekitty
Kingsley16
enjay07
Daddio
vic
Hot Rod Girl
tvthewiredturtle
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

new gretsch girl - kim falcon Empty
PostSubject: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:27 am

I'm disappointed once again that they are using
yet again a rather plain jane brunette for their pinup
girl( Sabina Kelly should've had it),but note worthy as Brians mug is in the background
new gretsch girl - kim falcon 3172Kim

here too is this chick for their poster girl:
new gretsch girl - kim falcon 3145KimPoster

oh and a limited edition Gretsch Variety amp by victoria is out to(far more exciting):
new gretsch girl - kim falcon 3025Variety
new gretsch girl - kim falcon 3038Variety
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:23 am

Wow....that group picture is interesting...lots of black and red going on in that picture. No blondes? And c'mon people...life isn't that bad...smile a little. C'mon, you can do it! Or is your vintage underwear too tight? Razz

Still drying out from the flood,
hrg
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:13 pm

It would have been nice to find a girl with Gretsch Tiger Orange hair and a G brand on her forehead. I googled Sabrina Kelly, a little scary for my taste and certainly no more attractive. What about the girl in your avatar, I always liked her..seems a lot cleaner.
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:21 pm

My mistake. I just figured out that there is a big difference between Sabrina and Sabina Kelly. I thought you had lost your mind. Google it sometime and laugh at my stupidity.

That amount of 'body art" just ruins her to me. She's obviously beautiful, no so called artist with a needle can improve upon it.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:34 pm

I told you that your funny! Sabina Kelly is top bill in the pinup world, then Heidi Van Horne and Dayna
Delux.. Kim Falcon is like generic peanut butter. The guys putting all the AR together for Gretsch are like
my dads age and cater to the Lawyers for their wall art. I can respect them for keeping things
classy and not doing the things that coffin cases and say Dean Guitar does but if they want to speak
to the X gens and millenium kids that have some spare change for a nice guitar every 7 yrs then they
need to not be doing casting calls for the sequel to Grease II with Adrian Zemeds sister.
Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 pm

Heidi Van Horne is definatly girl next door type and oodles of pretty. Sort of a Winnie Cooper gone bad.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:07 am

vic wrote:
Heidi Van Horne is definatly girl next door type and oodles of pretty. Sort of a Winnie Cooper gone bad.

btw..... you mean like this:

new gretsch girl - kim falcon L_6525d05c4c677d911530c4f4d811f18b

Actually I hate to be an old fart but I'd just rather have better/detailed pictures
of the guitars and real specs, not guitar center specs (ie. gretsch "stay-tight" tuners
is fancy words for cheap crap that wont tune well).
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:20 pm

But can she play the Gretsch? Now, that'd be cool. affraid
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:53 pm

I think we are headed toward misogyny here and I do apologize to our wonderful
women on the forum! Pinups are integrous to rockabilly and perhaps even gretsch
guitars, but 60 yr old A&R guys in charge of whats hip in hollowbody guitars is
inexcusable. Brian Setzer was the important element in Gretsch coming out of the
slump, what has happened!!

I just want Gretsch to not use chicks from bed-stuy as their spoke-women! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:14 am

"Integrous"?
-You're killin' me, Smalls!
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:47 am

Hmmm....I understand the point of not wanting a pin-up as a spokesperson for Gretsch, especially if they can't speak the language of the guitar player. I don't think it's hating women though to request that the spokesperson actually be knowledgeable about their product.

As far as the pin-up goes, I think they're beautiful. Pin-ups bring back a sense of beauty and femininity that is sometimes missing from the female gender. I know some women might take offense at what I'm saying, but embrace your curves ladies, and flaunt them. In my opinion, pin-ups are flirty, fun, and empowering.

Enjoying my womanhood,
hrg
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:04 am

okay... Well then lets not use the misogynist term so technically... Lets just
objectify!!! wooohoooo Chicks in bikinis with guns is an all time favorite!!
pig pig pig bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Uh, er, yah....that's just scary. (not quite the pin-up girls that I was referring to, but, hey, whatever floats your boat.)

Razz
hrg
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:30 pm

Hot Rod Girl wrote:
Uh, er, yah....that's just scary. (not quite the pin-up girls that I was referring to, but, hey, whatever floats your boat.)

Razz
hrg

no boat floating in the Cave!!!!

girls and guitars sometimes go well together, especially when
I get in the pictures!!
new gretsch girl - kim falcon L_7303381ecda4218f2db070414a4771cd
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:20 pm

This is the most action I've seen on the new forums so far. All we needed to do was discuss attractive women and guitars in the same thread and it's like old times. How can we work cars into this?
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:28 pm

HRG--
I agree with you completely regarding the pin up girls look!
TV's example in his 6/19 post is very tasteful & flattering...cute!
Life is too short to be spend on a treadmill, I know that! If I had a personal chef, personal trainer, hair & makeup artist I could look like the girls TV had his picture taken with.
And in fact I do have that EXACT SAME body.....its just hiding under a few extra dishes of ice cream & one or two oreo cookies! queen
Glad 2 B a girl!

p.s. all those girls have "fake ones" anyway! Wink what was this thread about?? TV-in all fairness you should post a YouTube link with hot guys holding vacuum cleaners!! HA!!!
Back to top Go down
Kingsley16

Kingsley16

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:17 am

Although I'm new to this forum, I checked out the list of pin-ups from here and I gotta go with Sabina Kelley. DANG!!!! and a burlesque dancer too!!! whistle! whistle!
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:26 pm

a couple of "true" redheads would be nice! Of course im partial since i am one. Wink geek
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 pm

enjay07 wrote:
HRG--
TV-in all fairness you should post a YouTube link with hot guys holding vacuum cleaners!! HA!!!

that...uhm... that'd beeee something for the rainbow lounge. we dont have one of those, at least not that I'm aware of. Cool
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 am

public apology to the sweetheart on my shop wall. Kim is far from a plain Jane pinup,I was very very very wrong.!! nothin but love!! I had my head up my ass when I said that....

Here's to the Brunette bomb KIM!!! new gretsch girl - kim falcon Herz new gretsch girl - kim falcon Herz new gretsch girl - kim falcon Herz new gretsch girl - kim falcon Herz

new gretsch girl - kim falcon F426b40e
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:52 am

now that's a good shot of Ms. Falcon. Maybe the Gretsch shots just capture her plain jane side?
Back to top Go down
ossi

ossi

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:53 am

...but, where's Vera de Milo when you need her?

Back to top Go down
http://howlinboozers.com
Sharky

Sharky

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Plain Jane? Seriously, I think she's kinda hot. Definitely the Betty look down. The car is cool too.
Gretsch should not have BC Rich style posters, if that is what you want.

I bet her name really isn't "Falcon" . . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerrylinger.com
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:12 pm

I never noticed she was holding a kitten until the 3rd viewing! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
Diggey

Diggey

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:35 pm

theres a cat? Oh wait.... yes, yes there is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new gretsch girl - kim falcon   new gretsch girl - kim falcon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new gretsch girl - kim falcon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next