Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have a winner!!!

Go down 
+45
Sharky
matt
Twenty Flight Rick
freddie
jbgoode
DEXTER
JC
Rocky Mountain Cat
nietsk
gretschoholic
Kingsley16
FrenchyCat
miguelbrian6120
Gloria
Brent
Frenchyfab
Bear85
babar95
webelvis
Amity
Guitarmaniac
jonhope
Rickabilly
setzerino
Patrick
Pistol Pete
Brett
johnnykool327
frenchlmp
sidelake bob
Le Hub'
Kid Setzer
enjay07
vic
WildCat
jshea71
pony65k
badkitty
ScottS
Rockabilly Ross
Hot Rod Girl
tvthewiredturtle
Chillicat
Andi
Aussie_Sam
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Bravo Andi, félicitations !
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 pm

CONGRATS ANDI cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
frenchlmp

frenchlmp

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 pm

FELICITATIONS ANDI! STAY SEXY!
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Oh wow!!!

That is just so awesome! I noticed the post on the BS website today, and I was very impressed by the artwork. I am so happy for ya Andi, I can't imagine how awesome it must feel!!!

Congratulations again, and, do you think you will end up buying a hard copy of the album, or, are ya just gonna get the iTunes version?

Just wondering...

-BK
Back to top Go down
http://kingawayretrievers.com
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:28 pm

one word: WOW

or 2nd: congratulations!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Very Happy Laughing rendeer lol! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 pm

johnnykool327 wrote:
Congratulations again, and, do you think you will end up buying a hard copy of the album, or, are ya just gonna get the iTunes version?

I may buy enough copies to make the record go platinum all by myself!

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:45 pm

For a long time now we've had cartoon Setzers, or no Setzer at all - I am so thrilled they're using an actual photo of Le Setz for the Lonely Ave artwork. Great hair, appropriate moodiness in that handsome face, and cutting an ultra-dapper figure. Bloody brilliant photo, many kudos to photographer Collin Stark for that one. Would love to see the rest of the photo session! Hint hint!!

We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Bso-lonely-ave-lo-res-500px
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:09 am

Good onya Andi!!!
I got a phone call at work from someone who was just as exited about it as you are!! LOL !!

The move back has been positive on so many levels, and you deserve it.
Congrats from Pete

P.S. Any cheap Gretschs for sale?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 am

Pistol Pete wrote:

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 am

Jeez, I can't sleep. Why am I even tryin'?!?!

Thanks Pete!!! I have been so completely and truly blessed in the nearly 3 months I've been home (my gosh! I can't believe it's been that long! Time flies!!!!) It's like every single day is confirmation that I'm doing what I'm meant to be doing.

Pistol Pete wrote:

BWAHAHAHA! Not at this time, my friend! Let me get my new gorgeous baby before I even consider thinking about possibly maybe one day parting with my sexy boy Billy!!

(oh dang... I gotta name another guitar!!!)

sunny

EDIT: I checked the message from when the contest was originally announced - it says, "you will win a brand-new Gretsch Brian Setzer Model guitar, personally signed by Brian to you!"

Brian's gonna write my freakin' NAME on it!?!?!? AAAAAAACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:52 am

WOW!!!
Congrats!!
Just last night I was talking with my friends about he contest.
(I could hear them think: yeah dream on!! Sleep )
You posted the first pic a while ago. That said enough, just the right pic for the title.
What do you know about the guitar? Color, is Brian gonna hand it to you himself....etc
cheers
Remember, you're part of Brian's carriere now!
Awsome!!!!
Back to top Go down
setzerino

setzerino

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 am

cheers Congratulations Andi, great covers.
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:12 am

Congratulations to the person who is a magnet for all things positive around here. No one is more deserving nor more appreciative of such an honor.

I love it when the good guys (or gals) win!

With admiration,

Andi-fan (Would that be Fandi?)-billy
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:13 am

Patrick wrote:
just the right pic for the title.

Thank you!! I am so unbelievably stoked that the powers that be thought so!!

Patrick wrote:
What do you know about the guitar? Color, is Brian gonna hand it to you himself....etc

My fave color is red, then blue or black - but come on!! It's a Setzer Hot Rod, signed to me! I'm thrilled outta my mind no matter what color it is! I'm hoping he actually signs the guitar itself, not just the pickguard, and someplace where I won't rub the sig off when playing - 'cause yes, I intend to play this bad boy! Hell, once I strap it on I may never take it off! (That'll force me to get good at playing it, won't it? Very Happy) And as far as I'm concerned he can write a damn novel on it if he wants to - lyrics to Dreamsville, maybe?! Haha! Just so long as it's got my name and his name on it, I'll be on cloud nine. As for handing it to me himself, I'm told it will be shipped to me, but if Brian is the UPS man I won't turn him away at the door. Twisted Evil

Patrick wrote:
Remember, you're part of Brian's carriere now!

affraid

Just knowing that my image (or possibly an illustration of my image) will forever be a part of this album, that people will see it for years and years to come....

Nope. I cannot yet comprehend this.
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:17 am

Rickabilly wrote:
Congratulations to the person who is a magnet for all things positive around here. No one is more deserving nor more appreciative of such an honor.

Thank you Rick! This is one damn long SQUEE fest!! I cannot stop laughing!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 am

Don't know where you live...it's 10 in the mornig here.
Don't you go to bed??
lol!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 am

Patrick wrote:
Don't know where you live...it's 10 in the mornig here.

I now live permanently in Dreamsville (that is, San Diego, California), where the time is currently 1:20am. HAAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
jonhope

jonhope

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 am

Many congratulations Andi - thats fantastic news Very Happy bounce bounce Cool

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/afterburnerslive
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:06 am

HOLY CRAP!!!
lol!

Congrats Andi, you really deserve it!
I can't believe that they actually took a picture from someone here on the forum, awesome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 am

Andi Congratulations. So happy for you. The design is simply amazing and exactly what I envisioned when hearing the title of the album.

I am really glad someone from the forum won, how cool is it to be a part of this excitement.

Congrats again Andi!!!!

Last edited by Amity on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:53 am

Andi, I told you, that you were going to win!!!!!
Great stuff, and it's sooo great, that one of the Hoodoovoodoolounge won the contest!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
babar95

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:56 am

Congratulation Andi, so nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:05 am

Congratulations, Andi! This is pretty dang cool!
Back to top Go down
Frenchyfab

Frenchyfab

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 am

Félicitations Andi, Paris sera toujours Paris
Let's go for the Pink Bandana today Wink
Frenchyfab
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:13 am

I am overwhelmed by the huge positive reaction here. I am so appreciative of the fact that everyone is so happy for me. Thank you all so much!

Frenchyfab, I am DJing a short set at a swing dance tonight - and I shall wear the Pink Bandana for it!!!

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a winner!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next