Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have a winner!!!

Go down 
+45
Sharky
matt
Twenty Flight Rick
freddie
jbgoode
DEXTER
JC
Rocky Mountain Cat
nietsk
gretschoholic
Kingsley16
FrenchyCat
miguelbrian6120
Gloria
Brent
Frenchyfab
Bear85
babar95
webelvis
Amity
Guitarmaniac
jonhope
Rickabilly
setzerino
Patrick
Pistol Pete
Brett
johnnykool327
frenchlmp
sidelake bob
Le Hub'
Kid Setzer
enjay07
vic
WildCat
jshea71
pony65k
badkitty
ScottS
Rockabilly Ross
Hot Rod Girl
tvthewiredturtle
Chillicat
Andi
Aussie_Sam
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Andi

Andi

We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:27 am

Patrick wrote:
You mean you don't even play guitar, or just a bit??

I don't call what I do "playing." I have owned my guitar since December and since then have VERY slowly been teaching myself to play it, but it is taking an excruciatingly long time to learn anything of substance. I reckon I need to take actual lessons from an actual instructor. I want to budget the time and money for that once the Hot Rod arrives!
Back to top Go down
mjcodina

mjcodina

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:06 pm

OH my gosh Andi congratulations! Im studying photography right now at a University so Im super stoked for you! I also have a Setz sig and I remember how super excited I was when I awaited mine when the SSLVOs had just come out but I cant imagine how youre feeling!!! Im super happy for you. I cant wait to buy the cd and see your work
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/mjcodina/Codinaduty/Welcome.html
scamperoo

scamperoo

PostSubject: Cover Shot   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:39 am

Well done Andi your cover is so the way l envisioned it it was was always gonna be a photo a what a photo, nice one .... let's hope the contents of the record doesn't let the cover/artwork down. Looking forward to seeing you with the geet, shame he couldn't personally give it to you at the show

Martin
Back to top Go down
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:14 am

Andi,

My congatulations to ye! Sorry I be a bit late to this thread, but I really liked all of the submissions that I saw posted here, but I will agree with TV that yours was closest to my original thought of what the concept should look like. I'm glad someone from the forum won, and especially a person as talented in photography/art as yourself. I can't wait to see the artwork on the new album.

Again, my congratulations, great job on the design and enjoy your new guitar!

Capt. Jones
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:46 am

Thank you all! (Captain Jones! So nice to see you again!)

I have yet to come down from the high! I can't wait for Tuesday to buy the new songs (I actually freaked when I saw the buy links on BrianSetzer.com, I thought they might've released the tunes early!), I can't wait for the upcoming Nashvillains show, I can't wait for Songs From Lonely Avenue to be released, I can't wait for my lovely regal blue Hot Rod to get here (!!!!) and I can't wait for the BSO in Vegas on December 23! This is my Year of Setzer!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:42 am

Andi wrote:
Thank you all! (Captain Jones! So nice to see you again!)

I have yet to come down from the high! I can't wait for Tuesday to buy the new songs (I actually freaked when I saw the buy links on BrianSetzer.com, I thought they might've released the tunes early!), I can't wait for the upcoming Nashvillains show, I can't wait for Songs From Lonely Avenue to be released, I can't wait for my lovely regal blue Hot Rod to get here (!!!!) and I can't wait for the BSO in Vegas on December 23! This is my Year of Setzer!

did you say "regal blue"?

mmmhh....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:03 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

Ayup. Smile
https://hoodoovoodoolounge.darkbb.com/off-topic-f2/one-good-thing-t1243-135.htm#17149

Buzz Campbell is playing a red Hot Rod quite often these days, so I wanted to be different. And I wear red and black often enough that... you know... I don't want it to clash.

Such an incredibly wonderful problem to have. Hee hee!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

Ayup. Smile
https://hoodoovoodoolounge.darkbb.com/off-topic-f2/one-good-thing-t1243-135.htm#17149

Buzz Campbell is playing a red Hot Rod quite often these days, so I wanted to be different. And I wear red and black often enough that... you know... I don't want it to clash.

Such an incredibly wonderful problem to have. Hee hee!

accessorizing should not be overlooked tongue

We have a winner!!! - Page 4 NocturneTRUEBLU
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 am

Tavo I'll buy one off of ya just so we can get together again and get a better photo of me with you for you to put in your avatar! Crikey!

(kidding. I was planning on buying a Nocturne anyway, but I wanted to make sure the REAL guitar players all had a chance first, especially knowing that you're only making such a limited run!! I'll be in touch later today. Save me a blue one... and I still want to take a better photo together!)
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Andi wrote:
Tavo I'll buy one off of ya just so we can get together again and get a better photo of me with you for you to put in your avatar! Crikey!

(kidding. I was planning on buying a Nocturne anyway, but I wanted to make sure the REAL guitar players all had a chance first, especially knowing that you're only making such a limited run!! I'll be in touch later today. Save me a blue one... and I still want to take a better photo together!)

you are funny! Smile I appear to have no eyebrow hair in that picture now that I look at it...
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:50 am

congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a winner!!!   We have a winner!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a winner!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4