Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in the day......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Back in the day...... Empty
PostSubject: Back in the day......   Back in the day...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Where did the years go?!?!?!?!?
After talking to someone, I realized that I'm not 21 anymore!! This got me to thinking what it was like ALL those years ago!! I looked at some photos and found these!! Enjoy!! Post some older pix of yourselves...I need a good laugh!!

Back in the day...... P9050103Back in the day...... P9050107Back in the day...... P9050109Back in the day...... P9050111Back in the day...... P9050113Back in the day...... P9050125Back in the day...... P9050127
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day......   Back in the day...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Today I'm a family man who enjoys spending my time with my wife and kids!!! Where did the Rebel go???!!!!????Back in the day...... IMG_0191Back in the day...... IMG_0190Back in the day...... IMG_0189
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day......   Back in the day...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:44 pm

All the Rebels die once they get married....
Ask Setzer why he moved to Minneapolis :-)
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day......   Back in the day...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:

Because Minnesota is awesome.

Pete, I'm diggin' the hair and the clothes! Cool pics, man.

CHEERS! cheers
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day......   Back in the day...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:13 am

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:

don't need to.. A good wife and kids are the best thing a man could ever ask for in life..
..and we are soooo alive its unbelievable. Our rebellion is just against things that matter
to us now as the past is unchangeable.. Rock n roll baby, rockin and rollin!!
Back in the day...... 1985_l10

Back in the day...... 4141_1047119790957_1614563026_149635_5060745_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day......   Back in the day...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:43 pm

TV,

Your kids have some sweet hairdos. I remember when I was a kid, my mom would make me stand in front of the mirror while she combed my hair "nice" before school every day. Then, when she was finished, I would mess it up and "spike" it, with mousse or whatever I could find in the jungle that is a woman's bathroom. Then, I would sprint out the door and make a break for the bus stop before she could catch me and fix it. Those were the days!

PS - if I may say so, with respect, and with the best intention - the Mrs. is a babe! Cool

CHEERS! santa

Chris
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day......   Back in the day...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 pm

thanks man... I feel lucky all around. Its no vacation as I'm sure the wife will be the first to shout but
the combined efforts,sacrifice and rebel attitude against the norm
of society has paid off for 21yrs! (actually almost
25yrs if ya count the dating)

ps. rebelling against mom's hair styling is part of being a rockabilly Smile btw.. you too had
to suffer the school bus torture?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day......   Back in the day...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Yeah, man... took the bus to school every stinkin' day of my life, until I got my driver's license. On days when it was nice enough to walk, I did, but in the winter time... -40 below, wind blowin'. And I saw A Christmas Story - nobody was ever dumb enough to stick his tongue outside of his mouth, much less to a flagpole. Brutally cold!

Then, for my 16th birthday, my wonderful grandmother GAVE me her 1986 Plymouth Reliant SE station wagon... man, I loved that car! Too bad I couldn't take her with me... Sad

CHEERS! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day......   Back in the day...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the day......
Page 1 of 1