Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority??? Empty
PostSubject: I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority???   I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Purchased tickets for Gibson the second they went presale w/ priority shipping..Shouldnt I have them by now? did I miss something?
Am I one sammich' short of a picnic? I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority??? Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com

PostSubject: Re: I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority???   I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:36 am

To be honest, priority shipping and all that doesn't really work Tavo.
They only want to charge you some more money for the "priority" (that they don't really offer you) in shipping. I think they just send tickets once or twice a month without caring whether they are standard or priority shipping. That's the ugly truth... It's much better if you can get hold of them at the box. Cheaper (as you don't pay for postage) and you have 100% that the tickets are in your hands!
Back to top Go down
ruger9

ruger9

PostSubject: Re: I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority???   I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:44 am

In my experience, they WILL ship Priority WHEN THEY ARE SHIPPED. Sometimes, especially with "early-order tickets", they might not even be printed yet. When I ordered mine (online) thru the box office's website (not ticketmaster, the box office of the theatre), they took 2 weeks to get here... and I'm only 30 miles away.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority???   I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:31 am

so I got 4 weeks wait since I'm 50 miles away from the venue I guess I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority??? Fresse

ps. maybe dumb as hammer this time, but I didnt see
an online print ticket option like I do with ticketmaster...grrrr
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
whobeagle

PostSubject: Re: I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority???   I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:30 am

I got an email on Friday that my tickets are on their way by usps. It appears that they don't print and ship until about a month before the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority???   I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bought tickets through Setzer's site and paid priority???
Page 1 of 1