Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs

Go down 
+5
mjcodina
pony65k
Twenty Flight Rick
Andi
tvthewiredturtle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Empty
PostSubject: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 am

just got the presale tickets.. anyone else? I hope the "GA floor" is better than
the Lodge
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 am

Me too TV... see you there Smile
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:44 pm

whats with the stupid will call option only?

wake up Aussies youre missing out!
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:56 pm

I'm jealous! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Twenty Flight Rick wrote:
I'm jealous! Have fun!

I think I'm more excited about the fact my wife and I get a date night and finally get to stay out
all night and .... well you know its only rock n roll but I like it, i like it yes i do!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Got our tickets too!!!!! In the GA area too, so us cats and kittens can go nuts together. I'm assuming there's no seating in this area? Since the tickets are the more expensive ones they better be the best seats...or standing area in the house.

6 weeks today until we leave!!!!

Catch you all soon,

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
mjcodina

mjcodina

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Got back from class today and the Thunder Valley presale tickets were already all gone. well F me in the A!
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/mjcodina/Codinaduty/Welcome.html
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:36 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Twenty Flight Rick wrote:
I'm jealous! Have fun!

I think I'm more excited about the fact my wife and I get a date night and finally get to stay out
all night and .... well you know its only rock n roll but I like it, i like it yes i do!

Wow...out all night....and at YOUR age!!!
Back to top Go down
FranckVillano

FranckVillano

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:49 am

i'll be there too. GA tickets...and the next day too... first row A24 & 25
Back to top Go down
http://maxximo.com
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:53 am

btw... when I ordered all I got was the option for will call on the GA tickets..
what the hell does this mean? I have always just printed out my own tickets.
Can I call will call and upon proving I'm the buyer can I then just be sent
my tickets??
anyone? anyone
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:58 pm

every will call I've done just needs a photo ID and sometimes the card that the tix were charged to I don't think you can get the tickets mailed or a link to print out, though? I imagine it depends on the venue. I hate will call though, and always prefer physical tickets...except if you're road tripping and forget that you left the tickets at home 10 minutes after you leave your house.
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:20 pm

At the Jones Beach gig (Stray Cats on the Jack FM Tour back in '07), I bought our tickets with the will call option. So when we got to the venue, I showed them my Visa (which I used to buy them in the first place) and got the tickets. No problem at all! I guess as long as you pre-pay the tickets, they don't really care if you come or not. They're at least not gonna sell your tickets to somebody else... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
mjcodina

mjcodina

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Im not a big fan of will call because you end up going to concerts with people who make me late (im a very very punctual person) and when I get to the will call the line is usually as big as the regular line so i get 2 big lines. But I guess if it were up to me, Id do will call and actually be on time so it'd be fine Smile haha

Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/mjcodina/Codinaduty/Welcome.html
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:27 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
btw... when I ordered all I got was the option for will call on the GA tickets..
what the hell does this mean? I have always just printed out my own tickets.
Can I call will call and upon proving I'm the buyer can I then just be sent
my tickets??
anyone? anyone

I got told that I have to show up with the card that the tickets were bought with. Not a bad idea to have a photo ID handy as well. Get the tickets on the night at the ticket booth I guess.

I'm going to try and get my tickets when I hit Palm Springs. Since GA is standing room only, I want to make sure I get near the head of the line so I can do the big sprint and get to the front of the stage.
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 am

pony65k wrote:

I got told that I have to show up with the card that the tickets were bought with. Not a bad idea to have a photo ID handy as well. Get the tickets on the night at the ticket booth I guess.

I'm going to try and get my tickets when I hit Palm Springs. Since GA is standing room only, I want to make sure I get near the head of the line so I can do the big sprint and get to the front of the stage.

It'll be just like Melbourne Pony... just without Pete and Sam. :-(
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:30 am

Andi wrote:
pony65k wrote:

Yeah....NOBODY was getting past us to the front!!

Miss ya Andi!! Catching up with Sam in Dec for Rev Heat in Melbourne
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Andi wrote:
pony65k wrote:

Yeah Andi, I'd love those guys to be there too, it'd make it complete, that's for sure!!! But hey I get to meet the Wired Turtle and get to have a catch up with you too, as The Stones say, you can't always git wat ya want, ya get wat ya need...Oh Yeah!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs   Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just purchased my presale tickets for palm springs
Page 1 of 1