Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diggey

Diggey

GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale Empty
PostSubject: GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale   GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:51 pm

I am selling my Gomez Sonido. It is a Copy/clone of the Blonde Bassman, with rough blonde Tolex, and wheat grill cloth. Ala Setzers amp. 2 vintage 30's in a closed back matching cab. IT IS Rockabilly tone out the cornhole........

I have not had it out of the house since I bought it new from Gomez amps. It is MINT new condition. I have an 18 month old and just don't play it due to time. Please see the link below for the website. I will be posting more pictures, but wanted to get this up on the site. I am trying to buy Gangly's Double Annie and my wife won't budge on the Gear fund at this time. SO, I must sell a toy.

I live near Pittsburgh, but can meet you just about anywhere on the east coast from Boston area south to North Carolina since I have offices scattered throughout. And as far west as Indiana/ Kentucky etc.

I will ship it, as I have the boxes Gomez shipped them in to me. It will be expensive and at your own risk. (I trust no one for shipping anymore, but its up to you.)I'm just being upfront about it. I'd rather meet and deliver. I'd prefer to sell together, but would sell just the head and ship comfortably. $1800 for both. Nice blonde covers included and all piggyback hardwear as well.

http://www.gomezamps.com/el-sonido.html

GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale IMG_0961
Back to top Go down
ossi

ossi

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale   GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 pm

I suppose it is US citizenz only deal.

No, im not buying but Im wondering what's that guitar, Epi or Gib?

Anyways, sweet looking gear. You'll regret the sale down the road,
I always do...

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://howlinboozers.com
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale   GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:37 pm

if you want one of the nicest overbuilt 63'bassman ever cloned.. this Gomez
is it. (I was a dealer once..sold three Smile not cheap but these are unobtanium as
far as I know as I think Gomez isnt doin too much..
All to say, if you got the coin this rig would last you your life time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale   GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:45 am

That's a sweet deal on a sweet amp. If it weren't for wedding planning (paying) and surgeries-I would try to jump on this one, but just about every nickel and dime is spent until October 2010 it seems confused

Dario only does these spring/summer of the year from the looks of it, and there is probably under 50 El Sonidos around. Also, these things look to be built like Cadillacs...the detail is crazy...maybe that's why he wants to make sure he has time to build them right

Good luck on the sale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale   GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOMEZ EL SONIDO BLONDE BASSMAN 6G6-B CLONE COPY for sale
Page 1 of 1