Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help   PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:54 pm

I have recently found a clip on Youtube of a 80s Canadian rockabilly band called the BopCats doing a seriously cool tune Wild Jungle Rock. Check it out. I had never heard of them previously.
Anyway I have trawelled the net looking to buy or download any of thier 2 albums and cant find them anywhere. Does anybody know where I could get them or does anyone have them to upload cause I've been seriously hooked by that tune.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
mark t

mark t

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help   PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am

Great tunes! DeKeyzer is a serious guitarist, he's played with tons of guys like Robert Gordon, and had a bunch of solo stuff out on indy Canadian comps. Teddy Fury drums for the Royal Crowns now, and I see him here and there, I'll try to remember to ask him.

good luck finding Attic Records anywhere, though, they were bought out by a company who was then bought out. You can either try emailing

info@unidisc.com who own the catalogue of Attic, or check on ebay, though they go for about 30 bucks or so.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help   PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Thanks Mark. I seriously love that song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help   PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ.....the BOP CATS.........I need help
Page 1 of 1