Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RESPECT - everyone please read.

Go down 
+2
Jon Pascual
rubydoll5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rubydoll5
Admin
rubydoll5

RESPECT - everyone please read. Empty
PostSubject: RESPECT - everyone please read.   RESPECT - everyone please read. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:18 pm

You may have noticed a post missing in the forum.

Please show some respect and not post about Brian's personal life, its just a line I do not want to cross on this site.

Thank you for your understanding.

~Mandi
Back to top Go down
http://www.hoodoovoodoolounge.com
Jon Pascual

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT - everyone please read.   RESPECT - everyone please read. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:57 am

Uhh, if the topic were to talk about something really personal, that would be fine, but if it was just an opperation... that's not that personal, is it??
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT - everyone please read.   RESPECT - everyone please read. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:25 am

I don't know where we're going with this topic, but in this day and age, few things are more protected than someone's personal medical information. The thread that was deleted had nothing to do with anything medical, but yes, discussing personal medical information would also not be permitted here.

Besides, this is a PRIVATELY hosted, public forum, so the moderators have the final say in what is acceptable. You don't have to agree with their decisions, you just have to abide by them.

In Mandi/Scott/Tavo/Chet/Derek (if you're still out there) we trust-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT - everyone please read.   RESPECT - everyone please read. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:36 pm

I like your new avatar, Mandi!
looks like one of the pictures seen at this '50's diner in Redlands, forgot the name of it, it was this cool burger place
Back to top Go down
rubydoll5
Admin
rubydoll5

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT - everyone please read.   RESPECT - everyone please read. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:12 pm

Rickabilly is right.. like always tongue

Thanks Kelley, that photo was taken right before hitting the town... its nice to be dating an amazing photographer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hoodoovoodoolounge.com
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT - everyone please read.   RESPECT - everyone please read. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:57 am

I like this avatar, but the one before was pretty good too... Pin Up & 50's spirit and mood !

I don't know anything about the post deleted but Rick is right : talking about someone's medical information is something absolutely personal. It don't have to be permited here.
Just my opinion. Cool
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT - everyone please read.   RESPECT - everyone please read. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Alls I can say is, "Dude!" jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT - everyone please read.   RESPECT - everyone please read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RESPECT - everyone please read.
Page 1 of 1