Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any weapons in the house?

Go down 
+10
Rickabilly
sidelake bob
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
I'm Incinerator
tvthewiredturtle
Kid Setzer
Hot Rod Girl
Twenty Flight Rick
vic
Patrick
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mjcodina

mjcodina

Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
That little dog grows rapidly with giant paws the size of your hands and will weigh
between 80 and 110lbs. Aloof and dedicated, it is the most formidable form of home
protection I ever had. AND MINE WAS WHITE.. people were terrified. These dogs are not
the hideous animals pit bulls are but you dont want to run up to its owner and shake him.
Smile

Here's what that little cute doggy grows up into
Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 27052008053152_01

the pokemon evolved! just kidding. Thatd be a great dog to own. looks softer than hell too!
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/mjcodina/Codinaduty/Welcome.html
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:24 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
That little dog grows rapidly with giant paws the size of your hands and will weigh
between 80 and 110lbs. Aloof and dedicated, it is the most formidable form of home
protection I ever had. AND MINE WAS WHITE.. people were terrified. These dogs are not
the hideous animals pit bulls are but you dont want to run up to its owner and shake him.
Smile

Here's what that little cute doggy grows up into

A vets worst nightmare. "Hold still for your rectal exam boy".
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:29 am

Here in Finland people have lots of guns for hunting, especially in the northern and eastern parts of the country.
Lately there have been discussions should the gun laws be tightened, because there have been couple of
crime incidents which all involved heavy shooting & guns. (school shootings etc)

In the parts where I live , people also keep guns for just in case reasons ( Case being that the ole eastern
neighbour decides to pop in for a frienldy visti, heh heh)

I was a sharpshooter/sniper group commander in the army, haven't shot a single cap after that
and I don't have any guns in the house. Just don't need them, I like outdoors trekking etc but
I don't want to shoot anything that does not shoot me first. I want to be the last one to shoot Wink
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:46 pm

The funny thing is all the shooting crime in cities that had strict no-gun laws on their books (in the USA) !
I hunted as a kid but lost interest over time. I still enjoy target shooting, though. And, no, I don't imagine
I'm shooting someone when I target shoot! I imagine I'm going to hit that center circle!
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:14 am

Daddio wrote:
The funny thing is all the shooting crime in cities that had strict no-gun laws on their books (in the USA) !
I hunted as a kid but lost interest over time. I still enjoy target shooting, though. And, no, I don't imagine
I'm shooting someone when I target shoot! I imagine I'm going to hit that center circle!

Just like when I shoot at the little flying orange disks....there's no time to think about what it "could be"...it's just a little orange disk! Very Happy

Pull!

cheers
hrg
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Well no fire arms in my house. I live in a decent neighbourhood so I think there's no one around who's got one. My son is not even allowed to play these PS games like GTA. I don't want him to grow up with the idea that shooting at people is okay.
But if someone ever breaks into my house he could end up with a Gibson Les Paul in his teeth!
Or my dog in his calves!

Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 1195767351_3cdc326b84_z
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:06 am

Patrick wrote:
Well no fire arms in my house. I live in a decent neighbourhood so I think there's no one around who's got one. My son is not even allowed to play these PS games like GTA. I don't want him to grow up with the idea that shooting at people is okay.
But if someone ever breaks into my house he could end up with a Gibson Les Paul in his teeth!
Or my dog in his calves!

Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 1195767351_3cdc326b84_z

Patrick--
That's one super cute dog you have there. It's always the cute ones that you have to watch out for. Very Happy

cheers
hrg

Here's my home security system: Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 N1170070142_89122_2432
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:12 am

I need another dog.. I'm done grieving the last one I think. stupid dogs. sniffle..

I will name him Bruce Lee Roy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I need another dog.. I'm done grieving the last one I think. stupid dogs. sniffle..

I'll pass you the kleenex and raise my coffee in a toast to Kozo. And somewhere, out there, Bruce Lee Roy is looking for his new home.

Here's to all good dogs, past and present!

cheers
hrg
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 am

Hot Rod Girl wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

I'll pass you the kleenex and raise my coffee in a toast to Kozo. And somewhere, out there, Bruce Lee Roy is looking for his new home.

Here's to all good dogs, past and present!

cheers
hrg

but why do good dogs have to cost more than $1000 dang it. (80lbs home security dogs
that is)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any weapons in the house?   Any weapons in the house? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any weapons in the house?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2