Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setzer's gonna take Europe kids

Go down 
+31
Madman
pony65k
christopher
chunkymac
sabrejet
Wrock
rockabilly guy
Swansea City
Dave
FranckVillano
septime
ippocat
Rocky Mountain Cat
jbgoode
Guitarmaniac
Scatman
laurent327
lonesomecat
gretschoholic
Rockincat59
Setzerado
Aussie_Sam
wee mark
Patrick
Budgie
sidelake bob
Brett
richjohnson26
donpepe
nietsk
tvthewiredturtle
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jbgoode

jbgoode

Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:31 pm

And I do hope they play a bit rockabilly....!!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Ah......................Lonesome cat, you remember the name of the pub. That was a good day, and an even better evening.
Even bumpted into the great Tommy, at the train station, next am.

Mark.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Cat

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:36 am

Scatman wrote:
Wow, that seems much sooner than I expected.

How is the band advertised for the Spainsh date? Is it just "Brian Setzer", or ?????

@@

Good question.

SJP?
Back to top Go down
http://www.setzerarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 pm

I've just checked the festival's website, and Brian Setzer is announced as Brian Setzer. and his tour, Brian Setzer's Rockabilly Riot. They also mention Slim Jim, but the line up is announce ad BS by himself. BTW, Rev Horton Heat will also appear at that festival!
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:37 pm

GO CAT!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
ippocat

ippocat

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:48 am

Hi all.

I have spoken to the agent dealing with the euro shows.

The plans for the uk are London and possibly 1 more.

oz
Back to top Go down
richjohnson26

richjohnson26

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 am

Do we know when they will be announced?
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 am

If thats the case? 2 UK shows.
London, plus one other?
Well,
1. Manchester.
2. Glasgow.

What do you guys think?

Brian, please come to Aberdeen?

Mark.
Back to top Go down
septime

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:28 am

French date : 1 july, grand rex jeff Beck rock'n'roll party with Setzer in guest!!!
links (dsl pour mon anglais) : http://teleobs.nouvelobs.com/rubriques/musique-s/articles/jeff-beck-rendra-hommage-a-les-paul-le-1er-juillet-au-grand-rex?xtor=RSS-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey,
this means Brian is a guest, not the headliner, but sure there'll be a French date for Brian!! Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
FranckVillano

FranckVillano

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am

Belgium july 17! I will definitively be there, so close from home!!
Great news!
Back to top Go down
http://maxximo.com
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:26 am

FranckVillano wrote:
Belgium july 17! I will definitively be there, so close from home!!
Great news!

Hi Frank!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Just a question for my Dutch fellows:
do you know if the tickets for the Amsterdam show are already on sale?? Or when will they be on sale?? A friend and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam for a couple of days with the excuse of the show, it would be a wonderful experience

Thanks
Back to top Go down
nietsk

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
Just a question for my Dutch fellows:
do you know if the tickets for the Amsterdam show are already on sale?? Or when will they be on sale?? A friend and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam for a couple of days with the excuse of the show, it would be a wonderful experience

Thanks

Hi Jon, I looked it up for you and the site of the venue says the ticket sale started 18-2. Here is a link: http://www.ticketmaster.nl/BRIAN+SETZER+ROCKABILLY+RIOT-tickets/event/BR110711 If you've got more questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 am

Cool!!!

Let's wait for the rest of dates to come up and decide quickly what town I am going to visit!! I'd love Paris, to be honest, but since I've already been there, Amsterdam would be nice, maybe Brussels?? Maybe somewhere in Germany??
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 am

See you in Brixton !!!

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm

it looks like Amsterdam for me and my friends!!!!!
Whop whop!!!
Back to top Go down
nietsk

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm

got a little nervous about paradiso so just ordered my tickets. (in my recolection Setzers tix sold out in a couple of hours..?) bought them and then went to check how much it would cost me to see ringo at bospop. (I'm gonna but phew the money.) only to find out Brian is playing bospop as well! John when are you flying? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:06 am

GOT TICKETS!!! YEEAAAHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Swansea City

Swansea City

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 am

Brixton date is 27th July according to See tickets. But official site still not announced it - http://www.seetickets.com/Event/BRIAN-SETZER-S-ROCKABILLY-RIOT/O2-Academy-Brixton/542822
Back to top Go down
Scatman

Scatman

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:57 am

Oh, you lucky devils!

Save me a ticket stub!!!!!

Sh'dooby,
Scatman
Back to top Go down
rockabilly guy

rockabilly guy

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:51 am

Hmmm,this is confusing as the Brixton Academy website has the gig down for Sunday 24th July.

Oh well,not long to wait now to find out.

http://www.o2academybrixton.co.uk/event/26122/brian-setzer-s-rockabilly-riot-tickets

And a further google search has just unearthed a Manchester Academy gig on Mon 25th!!

http://www.gigsandtours.com/gat/event.asp?artist=brian+setzer%27s+rockabilly+riot&e%7Cpromoter=372&resultsperpage=50&orderby=date%2Ctime&filler1=gigsandtours&filler2=&filler3=id1gmaps

Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:31 am

Try to book Amsterdam " Technical error " Is what Ticketmaster give me. affraid
Back to top Go down
Swansea City

Swansea City

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 am

This is getting silly. The Official site says it is Sunday 24yth, but if you follow the link to buy a ticket, it says that it is Wednesday 27th> What is going on? I'm going to another gig on 24th, so I hope to God that it is the Wednesday 27th that is correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setzer's gonna take Europe kids   Setzer's gonna take Europe kids - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setzer's gonna take Europe kids
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next