Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pony65k

pony65k

For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd) Empty
PostSubject: For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd)   For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:18 pm

Hey all you Kiwi's.

In case you haven't heard, I just found on Lee Rocker's page that the Cats are playing at The Powerstation in Auckland on the 4th of March.

Go you kiwi's Very Happy

RenéaPony

Last edited by pony65k on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd)   For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:06 am

Hey awesome! I know all of my Kiwi friends thought they had been forgotten Razz It's on the official site now as well..

I'm trying to book accomodation twin share for 2-3 nights in Sydney/Enmore at the same time as the gigs.. Anyone know of any well priced places?.. I'm thinking bed and breakfast so at least I know I'll have one good meal a day Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd)   For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:26 am

Awesome news! I was beginning to wonder if we had been left off the list. Thanks Rene and Kid for alerting me to it via MySpace......I had seen the BS.com website too, which is fantastic. I'm poised for the presale tomorrow.......can't wait!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd)   For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:52 pm

Tickets are on the way!!! Got em on Wednesday thru the presale......yippee!! Now we just have to work the rest of our lives around it......hah. We've been talking about moving to Australia for the past few months......and weren't sure whether to grab some Aussie show tickets, or the NZ show......but our life will just have to work around this concert, not the other way around..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd)   For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:43 pm

From the Brian site:

"show at The Powerstation in Auckland, New Zealand has been rescheduled for Tuesday March 3rd, 2009."

René-a-pony
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd)   For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Kiwi's in here (Show Rescheduled to the 3rd)
Page 1 of 1