Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harryelsuciobcn

Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs. Empty
PostSubject: Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs.   Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Hello from Barcelona, Spain.

My name is Miquel.

I write in this forum because now I have seen many lps reprinted in 180 grs from many artists.

I would really like albums reissued all vinyls of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer in 180 grs. and remastered.

I love Stray Cats and Brian Setzer and it would be fantastic to have all these lp's with the best possible sound and demos, etc.

I would like to know your opinion and which titles you would like to have on vinyl in 180 grs.

Well friends, thanks for all your answer.

Happy New Rockin' Year 2015 !!!

Miquel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs.   Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:56 am

Hey Miquel, how are you??

I am done with the LPs. I guess I am more than tired of issue after re-issue in this or that quality which is no more than a money chewing machine. Vinyl is back in fashion just because CD sales are lower due to the digital download and so on so the music market has to "reinvent" itself by giving something physical.

I am happy with the CDs, they sound great, they run 45-60min or even more, depending on the album, it is something physical and CD players are good and cheap.

In opposition to this, the LPs now are recorded digitally to be put on an analogic format, something that does not make any sense to me. Many people state that they sound quality is better, 8 harmonics (CD) vs 13 (LP). Yeah, great, correct... whatever, but you need a real good sounding system to appreciate that.

I can understand vinyl fans and so on, but honestly... I see it more as a rip off rather than anything else
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs.   Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:32 pm

I would loooove to see the Coach house tapes properly mixed and officially released someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs.   Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Cats / Brian Setzer lp's in 180 grs.
Page 1 of 1