Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iloveopiatesandgretsch

Iloveopiatesandgretsch

Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Empty
PostSubject: Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!   Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:39 pm

For some reason I coldn't host the pic so here is a direct link to possibly the first pic of the new production model t.v. jones spectra sonic surpreme. I got the pic after e-mailing T.V. today. Not cheap at $2650. I was suprised to find out unlike the namm prodo type with the spruce top which was made in the usa and featured a nitro finish the production models as expected hava the maple tops but are made in japan with laquer finishes? Not that the Japo's quality is anything to complain about in fact several of my jap guitars over the years quality wise have blown away some of my best usa made machines. I just wish for that price they would go all the way and include a nitro finish that's all. i am however interested in one although at that price and the way the economy is right now I would have to sell two of my gretsch profesh models just to come close:( ANyway for some reason the pic being so new had sone kind of block uit:
https://2img.net/h/i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/rxusa/SpectraSonicSupreme1.jpg

Also I believe these have sperzel lokcing tuners along with pinned bridges! Man oh man is this axe tempting! You've heard of extreme gas, well I have extrem Diahrehha btg!

definitaly in abolute hell realing extreme hurt having anything but this guitar
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themusicofmichaelthomas
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!   Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Iloveopiatesandgretsch wrote:
For some reason I coldn't host the pic so here is a direct link to possibly the first pic of the new production model t.v. jones spectra sonic surpreme. I got the pic after e-mailing T.V. today. Not cheap at $2650. I was suprised to find out unlike the namm prodo type with the spruce top which was made in the usa and featured a nitro finish the production models as expected hava the maple tops but are made in japan with laquer finishes? Not that the Japo's quality is anything to complain about in fact several of my jap guitars over the years quality wise have blown away some of my best usa made machines. I just wish for that price they would go all the way and include a nitro finish that's all. i am however interested in one although at that price and the way the economy is right now I would have to sell two of my gretsch profesh models just to come close:( ANyway for some reason the pic being so new had sone kind of block uit:
https://2img.net/h/i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/rxusa/SpectraSonicSupreme1.jpg

Also I believe these have sperzel lokcing tuners along with pinned bridges! Man oh man is this axe tempting! You've heard of extreme gas, well I have extrem Diahrehha btg!

definitaly in abolute hell realing extreme hurt having anything but this guitar

couple things come to mind after looking at this photo ( delicious ) first Tom is just using sperzel tuners and feels there is no
need for locking tuners because of his deliberate design in straight string pull across the
nutt to the pegs. Also there is no floating bridge I can see? I do see standard gibson
abr bridge posts in the body just like spectrasonic as its solid in the middle.
have you heard anything different?

I do want you to have more suffering so I'd like you to see where I think saul and tom
are in competition. Saul has had the Koll glides out for many years and I want to tell you that I am guilty of purchasing a spectra sonic because I couldnt afford the Duo glide.
Absolute booteek monsters and every bit the cool gretsch meets ricky meets tele tone to
die for.
Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! 1022356867
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!   Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Very cool guitars, What happend with Brians special made green Tv-Jones? I did not see it on the European tour this year. Question
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!   Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:30 pm

sidelake bob wrote:
Very cool guitars, What happend with Brians special made green Tv-Jones? I did not see it on the European tour this year. Question

Jim fell off the stage... party foul. pale pale silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Iloveopiatesandgretsch

Iloveopiatesandgretsch

PostSubject: Re: Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!   Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:13 pm

I have seen the khols over the years, not a big fan of te body style. Not only that bu t.v. Tom personaly called me today from Washington state as I am on the east coast and we alked gear for over an hour! Very cool down to earth guy and i just personally love the body style and the logo on the headstock. He told me he is putting t.v. classics in this chambered body guitar. He alsp mentioned two reasons for going to Japan to build. First he wasn't happy with the Gretsch made spectra series as you can imagine a giant company like fmic can cut corners and secondly he made two trips over to japan to have the guys build them exact to his own personel spes. No corner cutting like poly finishes and what not. All nitro. I really want one but in order to afford one I would have to sell of a couple of Gretsches. Still on the fence.
Back to top Go down
Iloveopiatesandgretsch

Iloveopiatesandgretsch

PostSubject: correction   Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:49 am

Durring my long conversation with t.v. jones in fact the production finishes will be nitro finished! YA!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!   Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:04 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

I do want you to have more suffering so I'd like you to see where I think saul and tom
are in competition. Saul has had the Koll glides out for many years and I want to tell you that I am guilty of purchasing a spectra sonic because I couldnt afford the Duo glide.

Duo Glide is a Harley Davidson Model.

Or do they built guitars now? Shocked

I played the Spectra Sonic a few weeks ago. Very nice guitar.
The Sound is somewhere between a 6120 and a Duo jet.
Ánd Small weight. So comfortable for long gigs.

Biker Greetings

Brett
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Iloveopiatesandgretsch

Iloveopiatesandgretsch

PostSubject: Re: Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!   Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:41 pm

I need one sooo bad, just got to sell some gretschs to afford one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!   Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like  toddler ut,I want i want i want i want! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectra sonic surprem production pic. not to sound like toddler ut,I want i want i want i want!
Page 1 of 1