Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official forum????

Go down 
+26
enjay07
matt
webelvis
jshea71
Brett
JC
Bigbassape
nietsk
Budgie
Rickabilly
ScottS
Guitarmaniac
Kiki
Spanishdavid
wee mark
Tommy Maguire
badkitty
sidelake bob
Cristo
donpepe
tvthewiredturtle
lonesomecat
Hot Rod Girl
Kid Setzer
Kelley
DEXTER
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Budgie

Budgie

Official forum???? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Nah... no conspiricies... no trolls... no spies... What it came down to was one very pathetic person whom I actually hoped could come back and act halfway civilized, came back guns a-blazing with personal attacks, silly comments and just his same ol' nonsense... and being that there weren't no one gettin' paid to monitor the site 24/7... bye-bye site!! But it has been learned that it does stay in cyber-limbo, so you never know what the future holds. Maybe some day the village idiot will learn how to play nice with the other kids... but I sincerely doubt it!!!

Long live the HDVDL!!!
Unmoderated Budge
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Budgie wrote:
Nah... no conspiricies... no trolls... no spies... What it came down to was one very pathetic person whom I actually hoped could come back and act halfway civilized, came back guns a-blazing with personal attacks, silly comments and just his same ol' nonsense... and being that there weren't no one gettin' paid to monitor the site 24/7... bye-bye site!! But it has been learned that it does stay in cyber-limbo, so you never know what the future holds. Maybe some day the village idiot will learn how to play nice with the other kids... but I sincerely doubt it!!!

Long live the HDVDL!!!
Unmoderated Budge

you take the only thing i have for Kwanza....conspiracy theories.

geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:54 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
you take the only thing i have for Kwanza....conspiracy theories.

"Kwanza"... now there's a conspiricy!!!

afro

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:00 pm

oh man.....oh man....
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Like Budge said, an old annoyance reared his ugly head and started to make rude comments about Brian's wife. I will not tolerate that. So, the ghost forum had to go. Regardless of what's gone down, upsetting Brian or Julie is not on my agenda. I'm still hoping he's gonna walk down my driveway and ask to go to Roslyn Park for a catch.
-T
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Tommy Maguire wrote:
I'm still hoping he's gonna walk down my driveway and ask to go to Roslyn Park for a catch.
-T

Yeah, but it's Football season!! Can you ladies throw a football??

Cup in the car,
Budge Tarkenton
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:28 pm

Budgie wrote:
Tommy Maguire wrote:
I'm still hoping he's gonna walk down my driveway and ask to go to Roslyn Park for a catch.
-T

Yeah, but it's Football season!! Can you ladies throw a football??

Cup in the car,
Budge Tarkenton

obviously my 49'ers could not....
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:49 pm

funny how someone can make rude comments about a person they don't know
maybe he secretly wants to be Brian's Mrs. himself, who knows? *shurgs*

so Brian likes baseball/catchball?? I am starting my yoga type of stretching exercises, wanna see how far my muscles can stretch!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:00 pm

kelley68 wrote:
I am starting my yoga type of stretching exercises, wanna see how far my muscles can stretch!!!! Razz

TMI KELLEY!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Tommy Maguire wrote:
Like Budge said, an old annoyance reared his ugly head and started to make rude comments about Brian's wife. I will not tolerate that. So, the ghost forum had to go. Regardless of what's gone down, upsetting Brian or Julie is not on my agenda. I'm still hoping he's gonna walk down my driveway and ask to go to Roslyn Park for a catch.
-T

You are a true gentleman, Tommy, through and through. Others could learn a lot from you!!

EDIT: I didn't intend for that to rhyme.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Tommy Maguire wrote:
-T

You just never know about people...being Christmas time and all...maybe you'll get a surprise of the good type. You're due one. I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:09 pm

Do we still get a Budgie Q&A?
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:19 pm

this is my goal for now, so far I pulled a muscle in my lower right leg, didnt' hurt felt great actually!

yoga headstand
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:22 pm

maybe its time to post the Will Ferrell SNL yoga class video. affraid
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:29 pm

post it post it I wanna see the video!!!
this might be a safer pose for me though:

Downward dog
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:37 pm

kelley68 wrote:
post it post it I wanna see the video!!!
this might be a safer pose for me though:

Downward dog

uhm.. its really disturbing for some, really darn funny for others

http://www.truveo.com/SNL-Will-Ferrell-in-Yoga-Class/id/282377687
Back to top Go down
rockabilly guy

rockabilly guy

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:09 pm

Well well...I'll leave the politics to the professional lying robbing gits that run this country!

It's so easy to be an internet macho man or write slanderous and offensive material with no chance of any comebacks isn't it?
We are lucky to have this place to come together and celebrate the music of Mr Setzer.Anyone remember the MUSIC?
I don't post as much these days due to an increased workload but always keep an eye on the boards.It's invaluable for keeping up to date and for gleaning info.

I personally think Brian has made a huge error in losing Tommy's website talents,whatever the reasons that led to the decision-which I have no clue of or wish to.
That said he's been my hero for 28 years,is tattooed on my back and will always be the greatest musical influence in my life.Rock This Town is simply the best song in musical history for me.I could never tire of listening to it.

So once again,
peace on earth to all men (and women) and just think a little before you type.
Regards
Steve
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 pm

what these people don't know is that there is a human being behind the other side of the computer
but yes, there is so much music here to talk abuot from the Cats and Brian himself
Brian will never bore us with his great music!

Kelley

santa
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:39 pm

Here is Jingle Bells to someone who requested it:

great video!!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:27 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

all good things come to an end......

but DIAMONDS are forever. In this forum you shine like a diamond baby!
who loves ya baby? HDVDL!!

Oh, i didn`t saw this point.... Shocked

THANK YOU TV!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 am

I miss all the fun...

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
badkitty

badkitty

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Budgie wrote:

What it came down to was one very pathetic person whom I actually hoped could come back and act halfway civilized, came back guns a-blazing with personal attacks, silly comments and just his same ol' nonsense...

Honestly, I don't know why the guy doesn't just start his own website, and
he could call it "I hate so and so," or "So and so sux" or whatever, sheesh! confused
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:47 pm

better yet, just start his own peitition Cool
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 am

Well i'm gonna change the subject.
Tommy is a top guy,and i for one have enjoyed his company. And i still owe him a beer!

Anyway. the sun is out here,be it bit on the chilly side, wash both cars, headinto the garage, cd on with of our hero's music. cover of the motorbike,and give it a polish,and tidy out the garage.
cool.

Wee Mark. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:01 am

I enjoyed the other forum too, I was on Cloud 9 every day it was on recently because it was so much fun all us guys having a laugh there being so silly and all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official forum????   Official forum???? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official forum????
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: All things Setzer-
Jump to: