Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom from MySpace and Facebook!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andi

Andi

Freedom from MySpace and Facebook! Empty
PostSubject: Freedom from MySpace and Facebook!   Freedom from MySpace and Facebook! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:18 pm

All the people I care about, I talk to either in real life or on specific forums anyway- for me social network sites are just timesuckers.

So I just deleted both my accounts. That was awesome!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from MySpace and Facebook!   Freedom from MySpace and Facebook! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey Andi,

Is the weight of the world off your shoulders? Now you can focus on the important things in life...like the Lounge and Gretschpages! Cool

Seriously, I admire your decision. Simplifying your life is a good thing! Stick to the important stuff!
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from MySpace and Facebook!   Freedom from MySpace and Facebook! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Ahhhh I see, haha I was wondering why my friend count was down Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from MySpace and Facebook!   Freedom from MySpace and Facebook! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:21 pm

good work andi!!
I did the same thing two years ago, deleting my myspace account because some folks there f***ed me up so bad, I even had to change my cell number because this one lady wouldn't leave me alone with her stupid texting, serious Question
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from MySpace and Facebook!   Freedom from MySpace and Facebook! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:37 am

andi wrote:
All the people I care about, I talk to either in real life or on specific forums anyway- for me social network sites are just timesuckers.

So I just deleted both my accounts. That was awesome!

cheers cheers cheers

There's definitely something to be said about meeting face-to-face, and sharing on a more personal level. Good for you for honoring what you feel is important!

Here's to freedom! cheers
hrg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from MySpace and Facebook!   Freedom from MySpace and Facebook! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom from MySpace and Facebook!
Page 1 of 1