Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations

Go down 
+9
Sharky
badkitty
tvthewiredturtle
Spanishdavid
BSO_Rocks
Guitarmaniac
webelvis
Aussie_Sam
Andi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andi

Andi

Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations   Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Absolutely beautiful.

Thank you David, and thank you Lisa for giving David the okay.

(Lisa, per the rules for everyone, please do post in this thread and let us know you accept David's nomination!)

EDIT: I'd also just like to say, as a fan of red shoes myself, Lisa's shoes in that first pic are awesome.

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations   Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Hey Andi,
then you would like my red creepers!!!
Back to top Go down
lisathegreaser.

lisathegreaser.

PostSubject: Re: Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations   Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Question

Last edited by lisathegreaser. on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lisathegreaser.

lisathegreaser.

PostSubject: Re: Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations   Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:59 pm

flower

Last edited by lisathegreaser. on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations   Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:24 pm

peep's I am not gona get involved in this thread because anyone could be in cohoot's with anyone else like someone having multiple identity,s on here, like someone voting for a person and tellin stuff and showin stuff and that person is actually there other identity or sudanem voteing for themself's.

Sorry folk's this just all seem's a bit dodgy to me, car crash or train crash seem's the right expresson, sorry Andi I know you mean well but I think if you want too sell you'r guitar for charity you would be better advised too take it down to your local guitar shop and sell it to them and donate the money to your favorite charity your self, or donate the thing to your locale church fete.

Sorry as I do not mean to put the dampner's on thing's but this is a certainty to go tit's up...! I am pretty sure I know what I mean and I hope this is not taken In the wrong way but If I do give to charity , witch I do regularly I like to know what that charity Is and that It is not some arsewipe conman takin the piss
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations   Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:09 pm

matt wrote:
peep's I am not gona get involved in this thread...

And yet you just did.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, Matt. I share some of those same concerns, which is why I would opt for a charity as a nominee rather than an individual.

Andi ultimately retains control of this auction up until the moment she puts that guitar in the mail, so I trust she will reserve the right to revise the rules, if necessary, to serve the common good. I, for one, think she ought to have a little more oversight to see that the money does in fact go to the person or charity nominated. Trusting the high bidder to send the money to the nominee is a huge leap of faith. But that's kinda what this whole thing is about.

This is how Andi has chosen to unload her extra guitar. If you don't want to be involved in the process, don't. If you want to rain on her parade, or offer less tactful advice, it might be more constructive to do so in a PM or an email. That would at least give her the option of using spell-check to read it. (I am KIDDING! - mostly)

I'll second Sharky's VH-1 Save the Music nomination. Someone from here gets an instrument, and depending on the final bid, several kids would get quality school instruments.

And the Band Played On-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations   Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 pm

I am cancelling the One Good Thing SSLVO auction/proceeds giveaway.

For those that are still interested, the guitar will be put on eBay sometime next week and the proceeds donated to the VH1 Save The Music program. Thank you for your participation.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations   Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Fair enough Andi, it's your guitar/money and you can do what you like with it. Glad to see the money will be given to a charity cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations   Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setzer Fans One Good Thing: Nominations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2