Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonus Track All Original

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

Bonus Track All Original Empty
PostSubject: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:29 pm

As you know theres a bonus track on the japanese version of All Original...

Here you can hear a snippet...

http://www.amazon.co.jp/YOU-DONT-LOVE-ME/dp/B00MAPCGJ6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1410208037&sr=8-2&keywords=brian+setzer+all+original
Back to top Go down
Scatman

Scatman

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:28 am

Nice!
Sounds totally different from the rest of the album, but I think it fits perfectly.
Thanks for sharing, and spreading the gospel!
Ooby Dooby,
Scatman
Back to top Go down
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Scatman wrote:
Nice!
Sounds totally different from the rest of the album, but I think it fits perfectly.
Thanks for sharing, and spreading the gospel!
Ooby Dooby,
Scatman

Well... I'm kinda happy that I've "just" the Rest of the World - version... For me its too different for "All Original", it may fitted "13" better... IMHO...
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:32 am

Did you purchased the track? And if yes how?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:57 am

Nice but... So far from the rest of the record !
Anyway, thanks for link.

If I remember well, there was 14 songs announced and You Don't Love Me was not on the list... Suspect
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Setzerado wrote:
If I remember well, there was 14 songs announced and You Don't Love Me was not on the list... Suspect

Oh yes, it was - the last track in the picture. On the other hand, I have no problem enjoying my album without the bonus track. Wink Wonder what happened to track # 11; Mean pickin' mama...?

Bonus Track All Original Setzer-i-ztudio_zps360c536c
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:25 pm

The track 11 Mean Pickin' Mama has been given by Brian to a young band. I've read a story about this not so long ago...

JON, HELP US !!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Brett wrote:
Did you purchased the track? And if yes how?

No, but I think you can purchase it via amazon.jp (see my link)... use google translate to help you out with the japanese stuff Wink 250 yen = 1,79 euro
Back to top Go down
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Setzerado wrote:
The track 11 Mean Pickin' Mama has been given by Brian to a young band. I've read a story about this not so long ago...

The RESTLESS ONES have a song called Mean Pickin Mama... But it has been recorded 2013... So, I doubt its not that song. Anyway... Sounds good enough to share Wink
http://www.myfreemp3.cc/mp3/Reckless+Ones
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:54 pm

ChimingBell wrote:
Setzerado wrote:

The RESTLESS ONES have a song called Mean Pickin Mama... But it has been recorded 2013... So, I doubt its not that song.

Well, he gave "Blue Cafe" to Buzz Campbell's band Hot Rod Lincoln many years before he recorded it himself for the "Ignition"-album, so it's not entirely impossible that he recorded "Mean Pickin' Mama" even though he gave it to the Restless Ones. IMO it's not very likely that he wrote two different songs using the same title.  Wink

Would've been interesting to hear Brian's take on it too... (not that it matters, but I prefer Brian's own recording of "Blue Cafe" to Hot Rod Lincoln's.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Track All Original   Bonus Track All Original Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonus Track All Original
Page 1 of 1