Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cartoons and Shows from our Youth

Go down 
+14
Sharky
johnnykool327
Kid Setzer
Rickabilly
Hot Rod Girl
t.man
Le Hub'
enjay07
Pinkpiratekitty
Amity
matt
Cristo
Budgie
pony65k
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

Cartoons and Shows from our Youth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoons and Shows from our Youth   Cartoons and Shows from our Youth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:59 am

enjay07 wrote:
[quote="Hot Rod Girl] Any one remember The Tick? That was another one that I really missed when it went off the air.
hrg

THE TICK!!

That's the one I was trying to think of in my earlier post!!! Idea All I could come up with was "The Moth"!! Hey---they're both insects, right???

Thank you for clearing that up for me!!! You know, the mind is one of the first things to go in old age! Ha ha!!!![/quote]

Yeah, I missed that! Arthur, Tick's sidekick, was a moth right? Gosh, that show was great!
Back to top Go down
steb74

steb74

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons and Shows from our Youth   Cartoons and Shows from our Youth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Hmmm, a couple of old gems that spring to mind -
Captain Caveman
Hart to Hart

cheers
Back to top Go down
kbilly

kbilly

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons and Shows from our Youth   Cartoons and Shows from our Youth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:52 pm

[b][i]Hot Rod Weirdos plenty of Rockabilly music in the background. Anybody have any backgound on this cartoon
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons and Shows from our Youth   Cartoons and Shows from our Youth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:20 am

cartoons-I was a HUGE Popeye fan, got the 1st edition dvd last year
used to watch that 2 hour show of Popeye cartoons every Sunday morning with the host, who I met once years ago
I also like The Archies and Josie and the Pussycats

TV Shows-The Partridge Family! I used to have all their records they were pretty cool, loved their stage outfits Very Happy and the chemistry between Danny and Ruben Kincaid were pretty funny, lol
I also used to looove the Sonny and Cher show, awesome!! the cameo appearances by different stars of the day were amazzzing!! I used to love it when she used to sit on the piano signing what was it? 'vamp, tramp-something something something'

and last but not least I cannot forget Laverne and Shirley-the outfits, the time period, just perfect for it's day
and who can forget the silly Lenny and Squiggy "hello!" when they walked in
ha ha ha
hated the Fonz though, kind of dorky to me even then Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons and Shows from our Youth   Cartoons and Shows from our Youth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Hmmm, really gotta tap my head...

McGyver
Baywatch
Knight Rider
The Simpsons (right now I changed them for Family Guy)
Saint Seya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons and Shows from our Youth   Cartoons and Shows from our Youth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartoons and Shows from our Youth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2