Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stray Cats: Australia 2009

Go down 
+36
The_Temp
Rickabilly
Hot Rod Girl
donpepe
nietsk
matt
lonesomecat
frenchlmp
Dave
I'm Incinerator
WildCat
chevvy5684
Davy Jones
vman
lisathegreaser.
Aussie_Sam
JC
Setzerado
gretschoholic
sidelake bob
webelvis
tvthewiredturtle
Frenchyfab
echidna
Le Hub'
FrenchyCat
Rocky Mountain Cat
Guitarmaniac
Brett
Cristo
pony65k
ScottS
Kelley
Andi
Pistol Pete
Kid Setzer
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Frenchyfab

Frenchyfab

Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:58 am

Hi Everyone,

I wish to all the Aussies a wonderful Farewell tour, that will be fantastic to read your comments and watching at your pics.
my "Shakespeare" is not rich but i really enjoy reading at you...
A bientôt
Frenchyfab
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:53 am

J-E-A-L-O-U-S ... and really really looking forward to all the
pix you OZ kids!
If they dont allow cameras in the venues then you have that much more
reason to post 'em here with pride. pirat Rockabilly Ninjas rule!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:27 pm

echidna wrote:
Hi all - I'm a new member located in Perth and I'm heading to see the Stray Cats on Sunday night. It's an outdoor gig, the forecast is a beautiful 33 degrees (celsius).The show will be on in the Fremantle Arts Centre, so near the ocean and a really nice venue. I think it'll be an awesome show. Very Happy

echidna, thanks for joining us here at the HDVDL! I'm so glad to hear we have someone who will be attending the first show of the tour! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT STARTS TOMORROW! WOOOO!

If you have a chance, we'd love to hear more about you, how long you've been a fan, and all that stuff!

And of course, some feedback about the first Australian Stray Cats gig in 18 years!!

sunny
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:29 pm

I hope that all my aussi-friends will have a great night, and enjoy the best band in the world, and also I'm hoping for some col stories and pics from the shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Frenchyfab wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I wish to all the Aussies a wonderful Farewell tour, that will be fantastic to read your comments and watching at your pics.
my "Shakespeare" is not rich but i really enjoy reading at you...
A bientôt
Frenchyfab

Welcome ma belle! Tu t'es enfin décidée?
FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Have a great time Pete, Kid, Andi, Rene and the rest. cheers
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Kid is still in panic mode Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:08 pm

I make a solemn oath to do something that'll make a great story!!
I've taken next week off, so I got alot of time to get up to mischief on their day here in Adelaide! I'll keep ya posted!!
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
Kid is still in panic mode Shocked

Panic as in "nothing to wear" (like most ladies) or as in "oh my God Stray Cats are coming!!!"...? bounce

Joke aside, enjoy the gigs y'all! Like the others who saw the Euro tour, I just know you're gonna see the awesome'st show!!! Stray Cats rule! Smile

Anders
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 pm

gretschoholic wrote:
Panic as in "nothing to wear" (like most ladies) or as in "oh my God Stray Cats are coming!!!"...? bounce

Panic as in OH MY GOD STRAY CATS ARE COMING!!!!... I'm a bit slow with these things, takes a bit of time to sink in Razz

I wonder if Brian and I will be catching the same plane from Sydney to Brisbane.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
gretschoholic wrote:

Panic as in OH MY GOD STRAY CATS ARE COMING!!!!... I'm a bit slow with these things, takes a bit of time to sink in Razz

I wonder if Brian and I will be catching the same plane from Sydney to Brisbane.. Shocked

Jeez, that'll make for an interesting plane ride for Brian, Jim and Lee if that would be the case!! hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:21 pm

EVERYONE attending any Stray Cats shows or going anywhere within the same vicinity as the Cats: please be certain that at all times you have with you some form of camera with plenty of memory and fresh batteries!!

Kid, are you flying economy? I found this on Flickr: http://flickr.com/photos/willkenny/298182372/
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:
gretschoholic wrote:

Jeez, that'll make for an interesting plane ride for Brian, Jim and Lee if that would be the case!! hahaha!!

buddy of mine was on a biz flight one day and Setzer happened to be sitting next to him. Took a moment for him to realize it was the Brian
since his hair was combed down and he was wearing a sweater and topsiders. Smile 'said he was a real friendly dude.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:25 pm

andi wrote:
EVERYONE attending any Stray Cats shows or going anywhere within the same vicinity as the Cats: please be certain that at all times you have with you some form of camera with plenty of memory and fresh batteries!!

Kid, are you flying economy? I found this on Flickr: http://flickr.com/photos/willkenny/298182372/

Like I said, I got plenty of time on Tuesday...and I happen to have a mate that has a car restoration parts business just down the side street of the Thebby theatre! How conveniant!!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:30 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
buddy of mine was on a biz flight one day and Setzer happened to be sitting next to him. Took a moment for him to realize it was the Brian since his hair was combed down and he was wearing a sweater and topsiders. Smile 'said he was a real friendly dude.

Flying sucks. Flying as much as he does is probably the most soul-sucking thing anybody can do, the fact that he can do it and still be a nice guy is a testament to his personality. I don't blame him for dressing down, they're lucky I don't wear pajamas and slippers when I fly!! The flights to/from Australia to/from ANYWHERE are such a killer. It feels like you're in the air for a week.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 pm

andi wrote:

Well it's only a 1 and a half hour flight from Sydney to Brisbane so yeah, economy all the way! Oh wait, I'm flying Virgin.. The Cats would probably fly Qantas or something.. DANGIT!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
andi wrote:

Well it's only a 1 and a half hour flight from Sydney to Brisbane so yeah, economy all the way! Oh wait, I'm flying Virgin.. The Cats would probably fly Qantas or something.. DANGIT!

You're a flying Virgin?? Sure you are!! I seen your Facebook listing as being in a relationship!!

Sorry Kid..gotta give way shit, since I won't be able to see ya in person!
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
You're a flying Virgin?? Sure you are!! I seen your Facebook listing as being in a relationship!!

Ohhh Pete, you don't know me well enough to make those assumptions Evil or Very Mad

But I wont hold it against ya Razz
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

Ohhh Pete, you don't know me well enough to make those assumptions Evil or Very Mad

But I wont hold it against ya Razz

You're right, I apologize.

Still would have been great to catch up for a beer........
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Kid and I will have a beer in your honour Pete when we meet up- don't worry, we'll send you pictures of your beer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:20 pm

I'll do the same with Rene....poor guy has no idea what I really get up to!! My wife has given him an indication, but the ROCK BEAST will be out on Tues!!
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:45 pm

Well I don't drink beer, but could you bring me down some bundy ginger beer Andi? Very Happy

You can buy Stones Green Ginger Beer now.. AWESOME!! Alcoholic ginger beer and cider are totally making a come back.. represent! Razz
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
Well I don't drink beer, but could you bring me down some bundy ginger beer Andi? Very Happy

To be honest I'm not much of a beer drinker either- glass o' wine maybe? Very Happy Dean will have to drink all our beer for us!

Sure, I can bring you some Bundy Ginger Beer - I'll stop at the Barrel and pick some up:
http://www.bundaberg-brew.com.au/default.asp?pid=20

Kid Setzer wrote:
You can buy Stones Green Ginger Beer now.. AWESOME!!

Dean said his mum used to give him Stones Green Ginger Wine when he was sick. Bleh, gross.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:17 pm

andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
buddy of mine was on a biz flight one day and Setzer happened to be sitting next to him. Took a moment for him to realize it was the Brian since his hair was combed down and he was wearing a sweater and topsiders. Smile 'said he was a real friendly dude.

Flying sucks. Flying as much as he does is probably the most soul-sucking thing anybody can do, the fact that he can do it and still be a nice guy is a testament to his personality. I don't blame him for dressing down, they're lucky I don't wear pajamas and slippers when I fly!! The flights to/from Australia to/from ANYWHERE are such a killer. It feels like you're in the air for a week.

I thought I was the only one! You are not kidding. I've been flying back and forth over the last yr just to Nashville and want to kill myself after the 3rd hr in coach. At least Setzer is flying business class from what I see in that picture..but youre right, flying is hideous...but so is Amtrack.
You ever spent time on the rails here? Its no better than sliding naked down a bannister of razor blades into a vat of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:57 pm

On a topic more related to the subject line but not the direction of this thread:

I really hope the Cats are going to be doing some press while they're here- radio shows, TV, etc. Wouldn't it be awesome to see Stray Cats on Rove Live! Then there's always RockWiz and Spicks and Specks- it'd be funny to see one of the Cats on a music game show. Preferably RockWiz since they have live performances too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats: Australia 2009   Stray Cats: Australia 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Cats: Australia 2009
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next