Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harryelsuciobcn

gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer Empty
PostSubject: gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer   gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Hello! How are you?

This is Miquel from Spain.

Well, I write you because I need your help.

Well, I would like to know what records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer has been gold or platinum record and how many copies have sold.
I know that the first album "Stray Cats" was gold record in Finland, but how many copies sold.?

Also I know that the record "Built for Speed" was platinum record, but how many copies sold.?

The record "Blast Off" I think that it was also gold or platinum record, but I am not sure and I don't know how many copies sold.

About Brian Setzer I know that his album "dirty booggie" was double platinum record, but how many copies has sold.?

The last question: I would like to know if there are more records of Stray Cats or Brian Setzer that have been gold or platinum record.

Please, can you help me?. Thank you for everything.

Your friend Miquel from Spain.
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer   gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Miguel, bienvenudo ala HDVDL bbs! Me llamo Daddio y vivo en Iowa en Estados Unido. How are things en Espana? Beautiful land with mujeras bonita, si? Perdoname para mi Espanol. Si no lo comprende, lo comprendo!
Correct this for me, por favor. It has been too many years without Espanol pracitce!
Gracias, mi amigo, gracias!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer   gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:13 am

Miquel,
another cat from Spain.

Both Built For Speed & Dirty Boogie were double platinum album with more than 2.000.000 copies sold worldwide.

About their 1st Gold Record in Finland, that meant 25.000 copies, same in Holland and Belgium. I think Gonna Ball was gold record too, but not sure how many copies. The awards depend on the country due to population issues, that means that here in Spain, with 50.000 copies a band gets the Gold record whereas in the US is 100.000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer   gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gold and platinum records of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer
Page 1 of 1