Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.

Go down 
+15
Brett
Amity
Kid Setzer
Andi
Kelley
Bigbassape
Cristo
Sharky
Diggey
JC
tvthewiredturtle
Patrick
badkitty
Rickabilly
Iloveopiatesandgretsch
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kelley

Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 am

exactly andi strange thread indeed!
and I thought that my mind was pretty adult, lol
but which pic are you talking about? the one with the back tattoo?
that one looks pretty good like this one?

Brian backside
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:08 am

andi wrote:
Though I would like to point out... we all got 'em, we oughtta celebrate 'em! Who's got that pic of Brian's backpiece, with the leather pants?

The black and white one?.. I LOVE THAT PHOTO!.. Purely because of my admiration of tattoos Razz

Although that photo Kelly posted looks pretty much the same, even the same pose! I know I have the photo you mentioned Andi but it is somewhere on my computer along with hundreds of other Setzer photos Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:55 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

yep...yep...AND yep! one more thing to add.... once youre past 40 you tend to get the
Clint Eastwood "gran Torino" grrr thing with life in general. Wink no one? no one?
its just me then. grrrrr.... Suspect rabbit

TV I thought that started when you had kids and a mortgage, which for me was 22.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:09 am

Shocked

Last edited by Brett on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reason of comment is gone)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 am

Amity wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

yep...yep...AND yep! one more thing to add.... once youre past 40 you tend to get the
Clint Eastwood "gran Torino" grrr thing with life in general. Wink no one? no one?
its just me then. grrrrr.... Suspect rabbit

TV I thought that started when you had kids and a mortgage, which for me was 22.... lol!

....mortgage...grrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 am

Kid Setzer wrote:
andi wrote:
Though I would like to point out... we all got 'em, we oughtta celebrate 'em! Who's got that pic of Brian's backpiece, with the leather pants?

The black and white one?.. I LOVE THAT PHOTO!.. Purely because of my admiration of tattoos Razz

Although that photo Kelly posted looks pretty much the same, even the same pose! I know I have the photo you mentioned Andi but it is somewhere on my computer along with hundreds of other Setzer photos Razz

For the forum girls ..
You can find great photos in a guitar player magazine from 2002, If im remember right you can see leadher, Skin, Tattoos and the famous "pinstripe" Gretsch 6120.

Go find them !! affraid

This tread is running wild ..
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:38 pm

sidelake bob wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:
andi wrote:

For the forum girls ..
You can find great photos in a guitar player magazine from 2002, If im remember right you can see leadher, Skin, Tattoos and the famous "pinstripe" Gretsch 6120.

Go find them !! affraid

This tread is running wild ..

I thought that was a pretty weird photo shoot in a guitar player magazine..maybe they did it because he's an old dude with fresh tats... I can proudly say I read the magazine
for THE ARTICLES geek
btw.. that guitar player issue with the shirtless wonder in his old man asschaps is
October 2001, page 105 (page 107 has the guitars of love on it)
unless you have a 2002 issue with more setzer guitar worship
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
the shirtless wonder in his old man asschaps

affraid You bite your tongue! Most of us will be damned happy if we look as good when we're his age! He's always been (and always will be!) a bona fide sex symbol to me! No I'm not channeling Kelley, why do you ask?

sunny
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:45 pm

andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

affraid You bite your tongue! Most of us will be damned happy if we look as good when we're his age! He's always been (and always will be!) a bona fide sex symbol to me! No I'm not channeling Kelley, why do you ask?

sunny

ewwww.... c'mon this all too creepy you dirty ol' ladies!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:02 pm

andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

sunny

Right onnnnn sista! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:08 pm

okay I must bring balance to your souls, via the mahareeshi of the bonafide
Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 L_5935cd0b70250a88bcec522c33ddae79
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 pm

um andi, why do I ask what??
tvtthewiredturtle, I love that pic, ha ha
*what's going on here?? Shocked *
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:32 pm

kelley68 wrote:
um andi, why do I ask what??
tvtthewiredturtle, I love that pic, ha ha
*what's going on here?? Shocked *
some call him mullet Budgie
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:37 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

I've had mullets before... and that, Sir, is no mullet!!!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Budgie wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

I've had mullets before... and that, Sir, is no mullet!!!

is kinda like a mexi meets camaro mullet..
Back to top Go down
badkitty

badkitty

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 pm

andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

sunny

Aw, he's not that old. Or maybe I just want to believe that since I was born the same year as Brian. Wink
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:11 am

badkitty wrote:
andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

sunny

Aw, he's not that old. Or maybe I just want to believe that since I was born the same year as Brian. Wink
we're only as old as we look! Smile I'm 44 and on my way to looking like a leather shoe Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
badkitty

badkitty

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:51 am

Ha! tv, I'm sure you're a handsome devil, but don't ya just hate it when people say "Well, you're just as old as you feel." Most days I fell like I'm 100, so really, that doesn't do much for me, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:51 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
badkitty wrote:
andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

sunny

we're only as old as we look! Smile I'm 44 and on my way to looking like a leather shoe Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

With lifts???
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 am

for those that feel older than their age, just drink loads of good water!!! you will feel terrific! (well of course our water here is pretty fresh Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:20 pm

I don't wanna feel too young.. they might not let me in to bars any more Razz
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:22 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
okay I must bring balance to your souls, via the mahareeshi of the bonafide
Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 L_5935cd0b70250a88bcec522c33ddae79

That's hardly a Public Service, more of a dis-service if you ask me Razz

René-a-pony with his clothes on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:25 am

Just resurrecting this because I stumbled across the photo in question. Someone added it to the Ignition page on Amazon- weird!!

Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 F2ad808a8da03bccdc917110.L

NICE...

Twisted Evil

....TATS.

What?
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:30 am

I would have said nice pinstriping, but whatever floats your boat.

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:50 am

Beer is even better ;-)
Aawwwhh, I'm dying for a pint of Carling!! Any UK resident can send me a crate of them?? They are usually at a cheap price at Tesco...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.   Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is something interesting I don't think that has been discussed.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2