Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)

Go down 
+8
steb74
gretschoholic
tvthewiredturtle
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
sidelake bob
Spanishdavid
EskimoPie
Jess
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jbgoode

jbgoode

Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)   Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 am

Thanks for this link Jon, but unfortunately I ain't got no "neutron-eyes"...... Laughing
Could you tell me what the matrix-numbers are?? (They're probably in the inner rim of each side)
Thanks,
JB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)   Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:31 am

Hey,
I've checked that for you man, but unfortunatelly, no matrix number. Only the bar code in one of the sides of te back... i know what you mean, some 7" are very likely to have those matrix numbers, but this is not the case...Sorry!
Back to top Go down
jbgoode

jbgoode

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)   Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 am

Oh oh Jon, that's not good news......According to your previous posts, you're a serious collector. Then you should now that every record has a matrix number!
If not, it's a forgery, a boot, or a cheap copy......
I would advice you to take another good look: The matrix numbers are in the run-out grooves of each side from the LP (or 12" , or 7").
Hopefully for you they're there!! Otherwise you've payed big money for cheap forgery i suppose...
If the numbers do appear, could you tell them?
Regards, JB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)   Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:56 pm

I'll double-check it for you mate, no worries. Maybe my poor eye sight can't appreciated.

I doubt this LP is forgery, specially since I've only seen 3 copies so far from 2000... this doesn't mean this is not a possible fake, but I will check it, for sure!!

EDIT - Geez, I finally got to see them!!!! Right, to the best of my ability: first number is 4, then... I can't see them properly, but the last fou are 7331.

Sorry that I can't tell any more ciphers but with this pictured LP it's quite difficult, they are difficult to differenciate, honestly.

Let's see if Rassmussen can help us since I know he has the LP too
Back to top Go down
nietsk

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)   Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)   Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:07 pm

at least it dropped from 3.000 to almost 2.000

Check your PM inbox, Niestk!!
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)   Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Blood ell, thats one heck of a collection. Well done.

Mark.
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)   Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Anybody get some rare Lp's please give me a message. Love to get guitar slinger, vavoom and the 3 lp box set.
I have ordered a new plinth for my Sondek LP12, from Chris Harben, of woodsong audio, in the lovely Myrtle finish.

Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)   Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vavoom on vinyl - I got it :o)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3