Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"

Go down 
+27
Kid Setzer
roland
mark t
pony65k
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
Brett
Guitarmaniac
sidelake bob
knudi
chunkymac
Patrick
vic
JC
Brent
Twenty Flight Rick
Bear85
Pistol Pete
donpepe
Sharky
webelvis
ruger9
jonhope
steb74
matt
I'm Incinerator
gretschoholic
tvthewiredturtle
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Empty
PostSubject: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:57 pm

from the gretsch pages:

May 12, 2010 2:24 p.m. BrianSetzer:

Hello Mr. Tavo I want you to know that I have no problem with you using the name Brain Seltzer (I've had to live with it all my life!) As a matter of fact I'd like to try one! Brian

We are all sort of in "tears" ...of joy
cheers cheers cheers

I'm honored.

Last edited by tvthewiredturtle on Wed May 12, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Congrats, man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:09 pm

that's GREAT news!

cheers to that cheers
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Tavo....!!!! now thats pretty cool....
maybe you will get to meet Brian at last aswell
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:26 pm

matt wrote:
Tavo....!!!! now thats pretty cool....
maybe you will get to meet Brian at last aswell

Yeah Tavo, grab a Nocturne, jump in the car and drive to Minneapolis. Whaddaya mean, it's a long drive...? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
steb74

steb74

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:27 pm

That's great news Tavo!
Now those pricks who started this trouble can crawl back into the loser zone and fester in their own creative bankruptcy.
Well done man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jonhope

jonhope

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:28 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
from the gretsch pages:

May 12, 2010 2:24 p.m. BrianSetzer:

Hello Mr. Tavo I want you to know that I have no problem with you using the name Brain Seltzer (I've had to live with it all my life!) As a matter of fact I'd like to try one! Brian

We are all sort of in "tears" ...of joy
cheers cheers cheers

I'm honored.

Congratulations man and well deserved Cool bounce Cool

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/afterburnerslive
ruger9

ruger9

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Sometimes, there IS justice in the world. Cashing in some big karma points there Tavo! Congrats!

If you haven't yet, you HAVE TO go post this over at TGP... I'm sure you'll still be wrong, the thread will go 6 pages, and then be deleted, but STILL!
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Just read it over at the gretschpages! I'm very proud of you! I told you it was only a matter of time until he plays one!

Made my Day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Sharky

Sharky

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:14 pm

cheers
cheers
cheers
cheers
cheers
cheers
cheers
cheers
cheers
cheers
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerrylinger.com
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Way to go Tavo!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Alright Tavo!! Stick it up those wankers that caused all the shit!
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:05 pm

TV, this is just about the coolest thing I can imagine! Congratulations, and God Bless You!!
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Congrats TV! Let us know how he likes it!
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Great news from a good guy to another good guy. (Brian/Tavo)
Back to top Go down
http://tigersharks.ca
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:49 pm

You guys.. WE did it.. WE freakin did it. the Rockabilly KING had Niels send me a letter to try the Nocturne!!
I want you to know I told Brian it was because of you guys here, at our HDVDL pushing me and encouraging me to build the Nocturne Brain Seltzer, that it exists.

he just ordered the pedals!!! Gave me his endorsing/blessing. good Santa this is crazy.. CRAZY.. you know I've got a big dumb smile right now. Smile I'm outa my mind right now.

this village cobbler now has to get busy making the King a golden slipper! cheers
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Way to go Tavo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:07 pm

I honestly got slightly choaked up when I saw this. You hit the big time kid, and I won't hold it against you if you don't return my emails. Razz
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:35 pm

So what kind of color combo are you going to do for the man? Purple? I would be interested in the feedback he gives you. It would be interesting/cool if he has you do some mods and then uses your pedal in lieu of the RE-301. Whatever the outcome, one thing is clear: you're in business!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:44 pm

vic wrote:
I honestly got slightly choaked up when I saw this. You hit the big time kid, and I won't hold it against you if you don't return my emails. Razz
pm sent
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:49 pm

I think color wise he probably wouldnt care. I have to applaud him for venturing into
even trying out a pedal in general since he's quite clear on his live rig.
I mean I wanna make an uber cool one for him, but it seriously whats inside that is
gonna either have him go "ooh cool" or "ehhh, I'll keep my RE301"..

Exciting times...

ps. again you guys rule.
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:57 pm

So, um, having said that, can I get a t-shirt? :-)
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:06 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I think color wise he probably wouldnt care. I have to applaud him for venturing into
even trying out a pedal in general since he's quite clear on his live rig.
I mean I wanna make an uber cool one for him, but it seriously whats inside that is
gonna either have him go "ooh cool" or "ehhh, I'll keep my RE301"..

Why not making it look like your forearms. While your at it, send him a few t-shirts he could give them out to the band as Christmas gifts. cheers
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:44 am

I had to read the whole topic alla over again, darn, it made me feel so good for you.
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:46 am

Great!!
Man I wonder if Brian ever watches all of his music being copied on Youtube....like mine...
drunken
Wouldn't it be good if he would respond to that?
cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"   news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

news flash "Brian gives his approval of my pedal"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next