Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing from Japan ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setzerado

Setzerado

Nothing from Japan ? Empty
PostSubject: Nothing from Japan ?   Nothing from Japan ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:02 pm

I guess I am not the only one to would like to know how the tour goes.
Jon, Rocky, even not a setlist ?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
richjohnson26

richjohnson26

PostSubject: Re: Nothing from Japan ?   Nothing from Japan ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:59 pm

There are setlists on the archive and a couple of picks on fb. As far as I've seen, no change in the set from that played in Europe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing from Japan ?   Nothing from Japan ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:46 am

Hey!!
Everything is on the Archive !!!

We don't have any pictures but the ones of FB.

I asked a Japanese friend about the fact that we hardly have pictures from Japan.... and he says that photos are not allowed unless you have a photo pass.... They really respect and stick to that.

Here in Europe, it doesn't matter whether the ticket says "no cameras" or whatsoever, artists and security at the venue are not picky on that issue, which is great.

I've only seen a venue where the security staff celled to attention to a photographer. It was last year in Madrid at the Imelda May show. Pictures were allowed, but this guy at the front was taking way too many pictures, so the security warned him twice... maybe because he was just right in front of her and with all the flash, but I think he deserved that warning. The rest of the people were OK, taking pictures here and there but nothing like this "photo stalker" ;-)

Jon
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Nothing from Japan ?   Nothing from Japan ? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 am

Thank you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing from Japan ?   Nothing from Japan ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing from Japan ?
Page 1 of 1