Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Formula 1 : The Race Is On

Go down 
+11
Tommy Maguire
frenchlmp
wee mark
ossi
Spanishdavid
Setzerado
donpepe
Dave
Le Hub'
Kid Setzer
FrenchyCat
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

Formula 1 : The Race Is On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Forza Ferrari!!!!!!!!

FC
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Maybe this time Mark Webber can make it to the end without crashing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:38 am

What a start !
In french we would say something like "The second knife's revenge" ! I mean three guys from "small" teams at the three first places ! Unbelievable.
Like you Frenchy, I was waiting for la Scuderia Ferrari but... Today was not the day ! Raikkonen 16th and Massa out pale
I'm sure we'll better days !

PS: Kid, Mark Webber has finished the race. Razz
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 am

No, it wasn't the day!! I'm happy for the winners (racers & team), it's a lovely story. But Hamilton is yet there (3rd)...
We're only at the beginning, so...

FC
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 am

You know rules are changing this year : the champion will be the one who win the most of races without counting points. So being third is not so important.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:03 am

I thought the rule change was put back to 2010 as not all teams agreed ? So it is still based on the old points system ?

Dave
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 pm

I'm probably the only finn who is not interested in F1's.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Dave, you are right : the rule change is for 2010, not for this year.

DonPepe, and what about your national hero Kimi Raikkonen ?
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Maybe he is a national hero to some but still i find that sport pretty boring he heh.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:32 am

OK, sorry Don.
I like your country and, for me, Kimi is one of the interests of Finland. But there are a lot of others like being the country where Stray Cats get their first golden record... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:46 am

Yeh, that rule is going to be left for 2010 and now there's a new system of points, in which the winner takes 12, runner up, 9, 3rd 8... and so on until the 8th, awarded one point.

dammit, Jenson Button won!! I don't consider him a good pilot to be honest... and let's see if the comittee of competion does something against the system (Kers, I think it is) that apparently some of the drivers are not using...

Come on Alonso!!!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:08 am

No Jon, the rule you have described has been refused too. The system stays the same about the points attribution :

10 - 8 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1.

J. Button is (one of) the surprise(s) of Melbourne Grand Prix but he's a good pilot
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:25 am

Heikki Kovalainen's parents live not far from my town, I saw him at the airport once. Smaller than I thought, heh heh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:11 am

Hey Choo Choo, thanks for the correction. I thought the new system of points proposal had been accepted.

Jenson Button a good pilot?? Well... to me he's no more than a big mouth, always claiming how good driver he is, and he's done nothing so far. Apart from yesterday's race, he won like 2-3 years ago in Hungary because many other cars were out of the race. I think he is more or less like Fischechella, who wins a race once in a blue moon kind of by accident, but Jenso is more of a big mouth. He will soon get nervous and crash on the next race.

Where are the old good times with Damon Hill!!!??
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:46 am

Mamma mia, povera Scuderia !!!! No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 am

Hamilton has been desqualified from the Australian race, yeeeepeeee!!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:40 am

It's justice and I'm glad they give back the third place to Trulli.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:

Jenson Button a good pilot?? Well... to me he's no more than a big mouth

now... you two have something in common Laughing Laughing Laughing

GO ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all wait till Alonso sits his ass on a Ferrari. affraid affraid affraid affraid

In the meantime:

Formula 1 : The Race Is On Alonso-octavo-malasia

Formula 1 : The Race Is On Fernando-alonso-campeon-f1-2005

Formula 1 : The Race Is On Alonso-montmelo
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 am

You seem to like him... I hope it's because he is one of the biggest driver still in race, not only because he is Spanish Wink
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:44 am

Spanishdavid wrote:
You all wait till Alonso sits his ass on a Ferrari. affraid affraid affraid affraid

I think it's the best thing for him and his career! Yes, sir!! Wink

FC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 am

David, hahhaha.... very funny indeed!
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:48 am

Alonso & Ferrari would be the dreamteam !
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:29 am

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
You seem to like him... I hope it's because he is one of the biggest driver still in race, not only because he is Spanish Wink

World Champion two years in a row. He even got to race against one of the all-time greatest drivers to win them both: Michael Schumacher.

Twice champion with a shitty car: Renault.

Awesome driver, always thinking in the victory.

And yes, he is also from Spain.

what else can I ask for?
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 am

Setzerado wrote:
Alonso & Ferrari would be the dreamteam !

It is just a matter of time. They are meant to be "married" sometime soon. Just wait till Ferrari drivers fuck it up again this year.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:50 am

Jenson has done it again making the pole position !!!
The race will start in 10 minutes... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 : The Race Is On
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next