Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Formula 1 : The Race Is On

Go down 
+11
Tommy Maguire
frenchlmp
wee mark
ossi
Spanishdavid
Setzerado
donpepe
Dave
Le Hub'
Kid Setzer
FrenchyCat
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:19 am

I´m hoping for a Renault on Top 3
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:03 am

Oh my.

Dearest David, muchas gracias amigo
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:10 am

No prob, Tommy.

They are from my own collection. You were busy taking pics of Bri, while I was busy taking pics of Dani.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:11 am

Three for Button !!
Vettel is second. It seems he's actually the one to really "fight" versus Button.
Kimi opens his points finishing 6th !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:29 pm

I hope noone has spilled the screen after seeing those sexy pictures!

Dammit, Bahrein GP has been shit for Alonso... what I don't get is how he manages to end the race with such a shitty car....
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:53 pm

It's probably because he's a great champion... (As Kimi is too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:59 am

Don't think Kimi is a great champion.... as I said, he won unfairly because Masa had to let Kim overtake him DUE TO TEAM ORDERS... something that should have been penalized, then, he is not a fair winner, at least from my point of view.

Last year neither Masa nor Hamilton were fair winners... Kubika did a better job... but as stated above, that's what I think
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:11 am

I'm always wondering if you are serious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:42 am

Hey Choo Choo,
I'm totally serious about what I write.

Let me get this straight:
for sure that the 20 F1 drivers are wonderful at the steering wheel, no doubt about it; I'm sure that none of us can even get closer.... but when we are disccusing about those 20 drivers, some of them are much better than others; truth is that a good car can make a "bad" driver a champion (ex: Jenson Button, in my opinion) but when the car is a shitty one, we see how important a good driver.

Ferrari has always had top drivers and top cars but since Schumacher and Barrichelo times, the "squaddra" have hardly done anything... Kimi won by "accident", they won the team championship because McLaren was disquialified, Masa can't drive under the rain.... they are still on the 8 top positions because of the good car they have but that fact doesn't make them good at all, at least when we are dealing within F1 drivers...
For sure that very few people will rimember Raikkonen as F1 champion in a couple of years because he didn't deserve it...

Once again, this is how I see it and of course that I respect very much your opinions too.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 am

I respect your opinion Jon, no discussion about that. It's just that I am in a total disagree with you. I am a big fan of Formula 1 since I was just a kid, daddy gaves me the "virus"... That means more than 35 years !

In my opinion, Jenson Button is a great driver and, if he has been "discret" this last years, it's because he has not a good car. And about Kimi Raikkonen I can tell you that you can't be world champion "by accident" like he was in 2007. Kimi is much better than Massa in my opinion even if Massa is a great champion too.
2008 was not a good year for K. Raikkonen but remember that he won three races and, most of all, has the fastest lap on 11 Grand Prix of the 17 !!

Anyway, this season is interesting because the "bigs" are not at the level actually. The suspens is about to know is they will can be back soon enough to hope be champion again. Actually, the problem is, more or less, the same for Ferrari, Renault and Mc Laren. In the other side Brawn and Red Bull score high at every races. Can the season be just a match between Button & Vettel ?
We will see probably more clear at Barcelona in 12 days...
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:10 am

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
I respect your opinion Jon, no discussion about that. It's just that I am in a total disagree with you. I am a big fan of Formula 1 since I was just a kid, daddy gaves me the "virus"... That means more than 35 years !

In my opinion, Jenson Button is a great driver and, if he has been "discret" this last years, it's because he has not a good car. And about Kimi Raikkonen I can tell you that you can't be world champion "by accident" like he was in 2007. Kimi is much better than Massa in my opinion even if Massa is a great champion too.
2008 was not a good year for K. Raikkonen but remember that he won three races and, most of all, has the fastest lap on 11 Grand Prix of the 17 !!

Anyway, this season is interesting because the "bigs" are not at the level actually. The suspens is about to know is they will can be back soon enough to hope be champion again. Actually, the problem is, more or less, the same for Ferrari, Renault and Mc Laren. In the other side Brawn and Red Bull score high at every races. Can the season be just a match between Button & Vettel ?
We will see probably more clear at Barcelona in 12 days...

Just to say I'm with you here my dear.
Anyway, hard beginning for La Scuderia...
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 am

Thanks a lot my pretty... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:29 am

Just hope the "new" Ferrari will be better in Barcelona. So much better that Felipe & Kimi could be on the points together ! That would be a good sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Countdown for Barcelona GP... Come on Fernando!!
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Nannnn, come on Schumi!!! ... I wanted to say Kimi Cool

FC
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Yeah !!
I really hope things are going to change in Barcelona.
Fingers are crossed !!!
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Montmelo
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks David. This one has always been in my top 5, perhaps top 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:00 am

Montercarlo is a nice one, together with the Japanese circuit
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:58 am

Spa, Silverstone & Monza are my fav'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Hello folks...
despite today it has just been the free trainning, Ferrari is not living up to it... that proves taht even with a good car, bad drivers can do nothing....
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Let's wait tomorrow and the qualifies before saying things like that
("bad drivers"... ! As I have ever told you, there is no bad drivers, only not performing cars)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:54 pm

hehehe, I knew we would discuss about it!!
Yeh, but other drivers with a worse car do better things... that's why I say they are bad drivers... they can't win even with a Ferrari
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Yes Jon but, actually, a Ferrari is less than a Brown or a Red Bull.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:45 am

1. Button
2. Vettel...

4. Massa ! Perhaps la Scuderia starts her come back

Alonso is 8th, Hamilton is 14th, Raïkkonen 16th (because of the stupid strategy of his team, still too much sure of herself after such a bad beginning !!)

Can't wait tomorrow. Viva España !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 : The Race Is On
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next