Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Formula 1 : The Race Is On

Go down 
+11
Tommy Maguire
frenchlmp
wee mark
ossi
Spanishdavid
Setzerado
donpepe
Dave
Le Hub'
Kid Setzer
FrenchyCat
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:46 am

Nothing really surprising.... La Scuderia back???
IT'll be back once Alonso is in it...
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:39 am

Not so sure...
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:50 am

May I say that Hamilton is a better driver than Alonso? Let's remember last year: they had the same car, but finally the britsh won the championship... But Jon, if you think they haven't the same car, you have to admit that it's very important to have a competitive F1 with a very good team behind ... (no, Jon, please, don't try to kill me!!! Laughing)

FC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:48 am

Frenchy,
2 years ago, truth is that Alonso & Hamilton were in the same team... and none of them won, but Raikkonen (thanks to Masa!) and to be fair, Alonso should have won it... he god the pole in Hungary and just that fucking Hamilton made Alonso to go 5 positions back as he claimed that Alonso held him at the pit... Bad decission by the FIA in favour of Lewis.... he sure bribered them, heheh (just kidding)

As I said, to be a F1 driver, of course a person has to be really good at driving, but between the 20 drivers, there's a clear difference of who is a better driver and who is not.... if even with a good car, drivers can do nothing, BAD DRIVERS... if with a poor car, they do something and get points, GOOD DRIVERS. That's how I see it
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:11 am

BTW, when I wrote drivers, bad or good, need good teams too : it seems that the Ferrari's one was under the level today or ..... maybe benzina costa molto cara!! Laughing but Scuderia's fans may Sad

FC
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:26 am

FrenchyCat wrote:
May I say that Hamilton is a better driver than Alonso? Let's remember last year: they had the same car, but finally the britsh won the championship...

That´s bull!

Last year Alonso was in Renault, sorry.

And when Hamilton and Alonso were both in McLaren, Fernando Alonso was mistreated by his Team Director who tried to make Hamilton win instead of Alonso. Jon already told you the consequences of that: Raikkonen won the championship. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:55 am

Massa... PRICK!! hahah how on earth can a team/driver miscalculate the amount of fuel??? 2 positions & 3 points wasted and lost.... BTW, where are Raikkonen & Hamilton??? lol!

Good race Button, for I feel sorry for Barrichello, who has always been very unlucky and treated as a second driver... (bad strategy too)
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:20 am

Spanishdavid wrote:
FrenchyCat wrote:
May I say that Hamilton is a better driver than Alonso? Let's remember last year: they had the same car, but finally the britsh won the championship...

That´s bull!

Last year Alonso was in Renault, sorry.

And when Hamilton and Alonso were both in McLaren, Fernando Alonso was mistreated by his Team Director who tried to make Hamilton win instead of Alonso. Jon already told you the consequences of that: Raikkonen won the championship. Thank you!

You're right David, I was wrong about the teams. Anyway, you can't say Alonso is better than Hamilton, Alonso should have won, etc.... Alonso decided to come back with a Renault, so he believed in his team, right? But he's unlucky because now the french car is sh... Alonso made a big mistake: he had to stay with McLaren, even if his Tean Director seemed maybe .... and so on...
I'm not a professionnal and I can't decide and say this one is better than this one. The car has its importance, that's an evidence.

Anyway, if you and Jon want to hear me screamin' ALONSO IS THE BEST F1 DRIVER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! OK, I just did it for you 2 Wink

FC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:47 am

Frenchy,
I don't want you to say that Alonso is the best driver if you don't feel it, I don't want you to flatter me, and yes, Renault is shit this year but we can see how Raikkonen, Hamilton, Kovalainen... with better cars a priori, DO LESS than a Renault... Piquet with the same car has proved to be the most usless driver in the championship.... together with Fisichella and former driver Kartikeyan. Don't know why they drive... or the other way round, I don't know how teams can pay these drivers
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:12 am

Alonso and Hamilton are both great drivers. Who is the best of them two? for now, Alonso. He has 2 World Championships and Hamilton 1.

Needless to say the shitty car Alonso had to deal with while he won them both, to the ALL TIMES best driver: Michael Schumacher.

Alonso had to race against a great Ferrari, plus a great driver.

Hamilton is also a great driver, I will never say the opposite. And, for everyone, it was much better Alonso got to quit the team.

Alonso knew that he would not win with Renault again, but still, he decided to sing with them. That, nowadays, says a lot about him.

By the way....can you say "ALONSO NUMBER 1" a bit louder???? I couldn´t hear you lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:17 am

Damon Hill was to me one of the greatest drivers ever... fine, elegant, humble... nice guy!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:23 am

Do not forget Raïkkonen has been world chapion too in 2007.

Today, the race has benn like a nightmare for Ferrari : so many mistakes and a car still too slow... Congrats to Button and Webber for their great race. Jenson counts 41 points now...
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Raikkonen, for what they say.... is a great guy, funny, and "interesting" character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Yeh, he might be but when nobody sees him... he reminds me of Chuk Norris: doesn't matter how he feels, always a straight face and again, Kimi won by accident in 2007 and because Massa was forced to let him overtake him.... In 2 years no one will remember who Raikkonen is
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:22 pm

I'm sure he will be champion a second time (not this year of course pale ) and, then, you probably (I hope it for you) will change your mind about him. He's the Iceberg, and the best driver in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:32 am

Kimi is a great champion.

Sad year for La Scuderia...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Monaco GP is next Sunday.... countdown has already begun!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:33 am

Yes ! A very special race in town ! That could be a chance in more for the non Brawn cars...
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:11 am

Yes, but they must get the pole position first... scratch

FC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Seems that this Bernie Eclestone is being a bit of a dickhead.... hope the teams and direction find a solution...
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:15 am

Rosberg (as often, he's a kind of "mister thursday") - Hamilton - Webber - Button - Massa
are the five "faster" today...
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:12 am

Button is the boss this year !

Here are the qualifies final results :

1. BUTTON
2. RAÏKKONEN
3. BARICCHELLO
4. VETTEL
5. MASSA
La Scuderia seems a little better now BUT we have to wait the race...
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:18 am

Ferrari finishes 3rd and 4th!! Good hope for the next races. Maybe they didn't know Monaco was the 6th GP for 2009. Just had a look at the classification!! Raikki, Massa, Hamilton & Alonso seem a little bit ridiculous No It's time to wake up, guys!!

FC
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:00 am

I hope the Reds are back now. Good race today for Kimi & Massa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 : The Race Is On
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next