Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Formula 1 : The Race Is On

Go down 
+11
Tommy Maguire
frenchlmp
wee mark
ossi
Spanishdavid
Setzerado
donpepe
Dave
Le Hub'
Kid Setzer
FrenchyCat
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Good race for Ferrari, though Brown are at another level.... Alonso did a wonderful race, still adding a couple of points in every race... Hamilton sucks....
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:35 am

51 points in six races for Jenson ! Is there still someone who can "beat" him this year ?
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:22 am

11 point for La Scuderia yesterday ! It seems better days are coming now.
Let's wait the Turkish Grand Prix because Monte-Carlo is such a special race.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Today has been diffcult for Brawn. Let's wait for tomorrow and the official qualifies.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:09 am

1. Vettel
2. Button
3. Barricchello
4. Webber
5. Trulli
6. Raïkkonen
7. Massa
8. Alonso
here are the 8 for tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:50 pm

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
1. Vettel
2. Button
3. Barricchello
4. Webber
5. Trulli
6. Raïkkonen No Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
7. Massa No Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
8. Alonso
here are the 8 for tomorrow...

That's what I feel...

FC
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 pm

I'm not so far to feel the same my friend but... As a "tifoso" we have to still believe good things can happen even if the season seems to be "finished" (it could be a fight between Brawn & Red Bull, Button & Vettel)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:57 am

No chance for Ferrari nor Renault this year.... Anyway, hopefully Alonso will be in Ferrari next season since the new sponsor (Banco Santander) wants him for la Squderia.... and that combination of Alonso and Ferrari would be like the enw Schumacher ;-)
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:05 am

There will be a long long road for Alonso at Ferrari to be like Schumacher (a little like the long long road for Nadal to be like FEDERER Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:37 pm

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
There will be a long long road for Alonso at Ferrari to be like Schumacher (a little like the long long road for Nadal to be like FEDERER Rolling Eyes )

You should be proud of Alonso making your crappy french car win two years in a row. So pay some respect to the one and only pilot that has given some kind of happiness to your country on F1 in the last years....
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Spanishdavid wrote:
ChooChooHotHub wrote:

You should be proud of Alonso making your crappy french car win two years in a row. So pay some respect to the one and only pilot that has given some kind of happiness to your country on F1 in the last years....

David, from where does your hatred come? Mad
I could add Alonso would be better with a spanish car, but I can be a gentleman even if I'm french Laughing

FC
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:58 pm

I don't care about Renault, I don't care about Alonso and you don't have to tell me for who I have to "pay respect".
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:11 pm

FrenchyCat wrote:

I could add Alonso would be better with a spanish car, but I can be a gentleman even if I'm french Laughing

FC

It may happen next year..... we are working on it.

Why putting a piece of crap on the track??? we know our cars suck.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:30 pm

FC[/quote]

It seems spanish are not very fairplays. Without their Alonso and thier Nadal they probably feel poors...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:44 am

Choo Choo, watch out your mouth.... you always claim respect in this forum and you are not having a bit of it right now. We are just discussing about F1, not making a war out of it. Don't get carried away that easily!
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:10 am

ChooChooHotHub wrote:

FC

It seems spanish are not very fairplays. Without their Alonso and thier Nadal they probably feel poors...[/quote]

You obviously have no idea of what you are talking about. I don't think your disrespect and lack of sports knowledge worths my time.

Have a good one, amigo.
Back to top Go down
frenchlmp

frenchlmp

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:16 am

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
Choo Choo, watch out your mouth.... you always claim respect in this forum

Oh my god!!! You are outraged????
Usually it is true it is to who are asked to respect others!
Watch what you say to yourself all the time!
People may have tired of your nonsense!
Today is Choochoo! So what!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:21 am

My nonsense??? OK OK.... I get you mate but if you claim for something, then set good example to it, you never know when it can pays off
Back to top Go down
frenchlmp

frenchlmp

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:25 am

bla bla bla blablabla
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:55 am

Exactly FrenchImp... that you know I'm right and you don't have a single argument back lol!
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:50 am

You ? Right ?
Ahahaha, it's good to laugh sometimes !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:42 am

Laugh whatsoever you want at, Setzerado.

I think that the point here is not to mention whether the Spaniards or the French have won more tittles but just to defend with arguments who we think is the best, either in tennis or F1 despite whether agree or not.

Don't call us bad losers because we aren't. I don't bloddy live on Fernando Alonso nor Rafa Nadal, but I'm happy if they win BUT let's stick to the facts, pure sport facts and to me there is a clear superiority in who is at the moment the best F1 driver and the best tennis player, and fortunatelly for those who agree with me, are Alonso, who with a shitty car is still qualifying for the Q3, getting points and so on.... and others who like Massa or Raikkonen can't even win even if they were the only drivers in competition (just exagerating a bit... but you get what I mean), and when it comes to tennis, Nadal is just the number one at the moment. For sure that Federer is a wonderful player, probably the best of all times, and Nadal still has to prove a lot. The fact that my fav tennis player has lost to Soderling, doesn't make me a bad loser, as I don't live on him... I was just saying what I thought concerning the match, the audience and so on. If you cannot distiguish between personal comments from stereotyping or some general comments that's none of my biz and take it the way you want it to.

Anyway, hope we can get back on the right track... if we started a "cyber war" about nationalities we all have something to loss.... nonetheless this is a sports topic and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:48 am

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
Nadal still has to prove a lot.

I personally don´t think Nadal has to prove much.

Let me remind you that yesterday Federer was SO happy cause he had won his 1st Roland Garros.... he was even crying. I do understand that. BUT, for example, Nadal had won the 4 previous Roland Garros tournaments. Plus all the other trophies he already has at his age.

I don´t think Nadal has to prove nothing. He already has. He only needs to mantain his level.

Same to Federer; he has nothing to prove. He is great, and he will still win lots of tournaments.

It is just ridiculous to fight for who is the best of them both. Well, right at this time, numbers say Nadal is Number 1. But the numbers also say that if he doesn´t wake up, Federer is right there ready to fight back!

So, instead of arguing, why don´t we all sit back, relax, and enjoy their games????
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 am

No problem for me, men! If there's a cyber war, I just can say it's not mine as I never talked about nationalities.
But watch out! I feel the beginning of a trouble between Jon and David about Nadal's level!!! What??? A cyber civil war!!!!! Razz

FC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Hahahah, I wasn't meaning that! I meant that Nadal still has to do much more than he's already done to reach Federer's level in the sense of gaining more tournaments, etc; What David said about Rafa having won probably even more tittles than Federer at current Rafa's age is truth and that's what Ir eally intended to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 : The Race Is On
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next