Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Formula 1 : The Race Is On

Go down 
+11
Tommy Maguire
frenchlmp
wee mark
ossi
Spanishdavid
Setzerado
donpepe
Dave
Le Hub'
Kid Setzer
FrenchyCat
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 am

No René, this year, the championship is still decided by the amount of points. The amount of wins is for next year (if there is a championship next year...). So Mark can win the championship.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Did you guys see Massa´s accident today????

Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 1248556409_extras_albumes_0

Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 1248534694_extras_albumes_0

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by Spanishdavid on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Yes David, but it's Felipe Massa, not Rubens Barrichello. The hospital will gives some news this morning. I hope everything will be allright.
Alonso made the pole and, just behin, the two Red Bull (Vettel & Webber). Button is only 8th !
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:52 am

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
Yes David, but it's Felipe Massa, not Rubens Barrichello.

That´s what I said. Go up and read my post again Cool

Today is Alonso´s chance... but I doubt he will win. His Renault Twingo will break, or something will happen... just wait and see. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:37 am

Sorry, I thought you have wrote "Barrichello"... Cool
Today, I think Alonso could win since having been so unlucky. Anyway, Mc Laren & Ferrari seem being back with Red Bull while Brawn is in real difficulties. No race until 4 weeks in... Spain ! Valencia for the european Grand Prix...
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:32 am

next stop Valencia; my hometown. I'll try to take some pics of the circuit on thursday, cause you can drive thru it. Actually I just did an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:34 pm

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! SCHUMI IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Schumacher back into Ferrari cockpit for Massa
Racing series F1
Date 2009-07-29

By J.K. Thompson - Motorsport.com

Ferrari confirmed Wednesday that seven-time world driving champion Michael Schumacher will come out of retirement to complete the Formula One season of Felipe Massa. The Brazilian suffered head injuries in a high-speed crash during qualifying for Sunday's Grand Prix of Hungary.

Massa leaves the intensive care unit of a Budapest, Hungary, hospital even as news that his friend and one-time Ferrari mentor will stand in for him.

Schumacher, 40, is the most successful driver in the history of Formula One. Five of his seven world titles were won with Ferrari as the German brought the Italian team, the only team to have contested every year of the series begun in 1950, back from a 21-year championship drought.

With Jean Todt, currently running for the presidency of sanctioning body the International Automobile Federation (FIA), and Ross Brawn, currently leading the F1 drivers' and constructors' championships with a team bearing his name, Ferrari won six consecutive constructors titles and five driving titles between 1999 and 2004 in a feat of domination previously unseen in the sport.

Schumacher, who retired after the 2006 season, when Fernando Alonso won the second of back-to-back driving championships, most recently has raced motorcycles.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:37 pm

FROM mschumacher.com

Schuey to return to F1 - driving for Ferrari in 09!!!

Michael is to return to driving an F1 car in races for the first time since his retirement at the end of the 2006 season. He has agreed to step in on a temporary basis from the European GP 2009 - to replace injured driver Felipe Massa. Indications are that Massa will not be able to return to racing this season, which could mean Schuey competing in the final seven races of the 2009 season. His step back into the cockpit was confirmed on Wednesday 29 July by both Ferrari and Schuey himself.

As the most successful F1 driver ever, Michael is sure to make a big impact on his return. Although he has not had the benefit of extensive testing of the car this season, and his fitness levels may not be at the level of when he was competing - he has the advantage of not having raced the first half of the season so could be less fatigued than the rest of the field. Fortunately the summer recess means the next race is not until 23rd August, allowing him time to prepare more fully, familiarise with the car and increase his physical fitness levels. Whilst the Valencia street circuit was not on the calendar when Schuey last raced he previously proved a quick learner of new circuits. It will be the first time recent winners Hamilton and Vettel have raced the legend.

A return to racing by Schuey is something his fans could only have dreamed of - let alone in a Ferrari. It goes without saying that Massa is wished a full recovery from his unfortunate accident.

Ferrari statement:
"Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro intends to put Michael Schumacher in Felipe Massa's car untill the Brazilian driver will be able to race again. Michael Schumacher said he is ready and, over the next few days, will undertake a specifc training programme at the end of which confermation will be given of his participation in the Championship with effect from the European Grand Prix on the 23rd of August".

Michael's statement:
"The most important thing first: thanks God, all news concerning Felipe are positive. I wish him all the best again.

I was meeting this afternoon with Stefano Domenicali (Ferrari Team Principal) and Luca di Montezemolo (Ferrari President) and together we decided that I will prepare myself to take the place of Felipe. Though it is true that the chapter Formula 1 has been closed for me since long and completely, it is also true that for loyalty reasons to the team I cannot ignore that unfortunate situation. But as the competitor I am I also very much look forward to facing this challenge."

Michael hired as a consultant to Ferrari
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm still wondering if it's really a good news (for Ferrari and/or for Schumi) scratch

FC
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:26 pm

it is good for the "show".

Just like Armstrong coming back to Le Tour de France.

Schumi´s back to the races is just cause of Massa´s accident and health situation. Otherwise, he would have stayed at home eating pop-corn like every other sunday.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 pm

It's such a good news ! I could not believe my eyes last night when I read it on l'equipe.fr !
Armstrong back on Le Tour was not a good thing, but Schumi back at Ferrari (with Raïkkonen !), it's gonna be a hot race in Valencia. Can't wait !!!
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:42 am

I did watch each race with Verstappen of course.
After he left I lost interrest.
Embarassed
But now Schumi is coming back I will watch again! Like the rest of the world I supose?
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:29 am

.....and it all will happen in Valencia, SPAIN. What a great promo for my hometown!

Thanks Ferrari!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Great promo that Schumi is back but Alonso won´t be racing.... dammit, fucking mechanics, Alonso was meant to win in Hungary.... maybe next year with Schumi in Ferrari Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 pm

No come back for Schum finally... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:11 am

Awww, maybe Alonso will take the place of Masa.... I've heard he just signed for Ferrari
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:00 am

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
Awww, maybe Alonso will take the place of Masa.... I've heard he just signed for Ferrari

Really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am

Hey Frenchy,
I am not 100% sure about it, but that's what I've heard and specially since Banco Santander (Abby for the Brits) is going to sponsor Ferrari in the next season and the president of the bank, wants Alonso in Ferrari.... but as I said, I am not 100%
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:05 am

Thanks Jon.
Anyway, it has to be like that: probably one of the best racers with the greatest and famous team...

FC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 am

European GP about to start..... with Nelsinho Piquet out of Renault, hahahahah lol!

BTW, Nadal is back!!! He's made his way up to the semis at the Cincinnati Masters and today he plays against The Djocker; the second semi, Federer vs Murray.... final Federer - Nadal??? (with a victory for the Spaniard????)
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:42 am

I can hear the engine of the F1 cars from my house... and I´m like 4 kilometers away.....
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 am

No final for Nadal Jon... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:56 am

Aye, I watched the match last night.... well, a bit of it :-( Hope the Djocker beats Federer....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:45 am

Yaaayy!! Barrichello won! He really deserved such a nice victory.
Alosno 6th, well done mate!!! Next year you'll be the champ!
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
Aye, I watched the match last night.... well, a bit of it :-( Hope the Djocker beats Federer....

I think Roger will soon become your nightmare Laughing
Well done, mister n°1!

FC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1 : The Race Is On   Formula 1 : The Race Is On - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 : The Race Is On
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next