Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?

Go down 
+31
Brent
Hot Rod Girl
Amity
WildCat
Budgie
crazy mixed up kid
Guitarmaniac
Daddio
Le Hub'
pony65k
sidelake bob
cosbird
Dave
wee mark
Kiki
Sharky
laurent327
Tommy Maguire
Andi
ScottS
Kid Setzer
Brett
Pistol Pete
scatcatcnut
Setzerado
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
gretschkat57
Jess
badkitty
Rickabilly
BSO_Rocks
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki

Kiki

Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:59 am

I'm signing up for an advance copy...
Back to top Go down
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:21 am

andi wrote:
I always wondered about those references to Budgie crying. Okay, who threw the bat at Budgie??
It wasn't a bat... affraid

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:35 am

WildCat wrote:
andi wrote:
I always wondered about those references to Budgie crying. Okay, who threw the bat at Budgie??

cat

Can we talk aboot something else here??? How aboot them Phillies???
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:38 am

WildCat wrote:

Flying can of hairspray?
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:43 am

Budgie wrote:

Man....what a wacky World Series! It sure ended weird, but we won and that's undisputable. Tomorrow there's gonna be a massive parade down Broad Street. Fingers crossed that it doesn't end up like most Philly events, with casualties and property damage.

Phillies are Phabulous.
-T
Back to top Go down
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:01 am

Wacky and weird are excellent descriptions Tommy, but I can't help but also add "oh so sweet." We were in Philly, Lights Out Lidge had a strikeout for the final out, and we got to see Charlie show some excitement. Too cool.

Yes I was one of the idiots who ran out after the game for World Series garb. affraid
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:19 am

Amity wrote:
Yes I was one of the idiots who ran out after the game for World Series garb. affraid

And I shall join that gang at lunchtime. A buddy just came into work and said that the local Sports Authority has people lined up out front. Gotta do what ya gotta do though. eh, Amity? LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:22 am

Tommy Maguire wrote:
Crazy Mixed Up, thanks for the links. Great stuff. RH is always up to something. We spoke late on Monday night and he gave me some insight into how his new album is coming along. Can't wait to hear it. There are also plans for him to return to the States. Apparently, Starbucks used one of his tracks, can't recall which, on one of their compilation CDs and it's generated some interest. If America weren't tone deaf, artists like Rich wouldn't have to rely on yuppie coffee shacks for attention, but whatever it takes. Have you seen the film he's in with Faye Dunaway, "Flick"? Yeah...he's always up to something.

Dave, I will write a book someday...but it would be in everyone's best interest if I let some time go by. I need to forget some of the things I know.....lol

Sharky, are you serious about the "Land of the Lost" thing? That show still gives me nightmares! Have you seen the actress who played Holly lately? ouch.

Love from the City of Champions,
Dr. Shrinker

Ya got my attention with the whole Land of the Lost movie....so here's the link for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_the_Lost_(film)

I remember watching Land of the Lost...the Sleestaks would always scare the crap out of me. Does anyone remember Wonderbug? That used to be one of my favorites!

Ah, sweet memories,
hrg
Back to top Go down
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:42 am

Thats right! The Modells last night, I was in Exton, was completely sold out and people were lined up all they way to the back of the store. We were like screw that we drove over to the Dicks Sporting Goods and lucked out. No lines no waiting.

Good luck out there!
Back to top Go down
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:22 am

Budgie wrote:
OK...you wanna get the board's opinions on which version of Madge you should be? Twisted Evil

cat
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:26 am

WildCat wrote:
Budgie wrote:
OK...you wanna get the board's opinions on which version of Madge you should be? Twisted Evil

cat

What happens on Facebook, stays on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sharky

Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:20 am

Tommy Maguire wrote:

Sharky, are you serious about the "Land of the Lost" thing? That show still gives me nightmares! Have you seen the actress who played Holly lately? ouch.

Love from the City of Champions,
Dr. Shrinker

Here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457400/

Kathy Coleman today:

Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Kathy-Coleman

She was cuter 30 years ago . . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerrylinger.com
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 am

Budgie wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAAA!! How about MySpace?

Amity, no luck at lunch. The line for Phillies gear was around the block and up and down every aisle in the friggin' store. Folks are gettin' rich today!

Hey Sharky, unfortunately, that gal in the photo is not OUR Kathy Coleman from Land 'o de Lost.
THIS is poor Holly Marshall today....

Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Holly%20Marshall%20from%20Land%20of%20the%20Lost.jpg

(that's Kathy on the right side of the photo)

-T
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:06 am

ELECTRA WOMAN AND DYNA GIRL!!! Now that's the stuff, right there!!! I STILL have a thing for Diedre Hall...

Days of Our Budge
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:22 am

I hear ya Budge....but when you talk about chicks in Superhero costumes, THIS is where it begins and ends with me.....

Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:27 am

Tommy Maguire wrote:
I hear ya Budge....but when you talk about chicks in Superhero costumes, THIS is where it begins and ends with me.....

Dude... you don't have to preach the goodness of Batgirl to ME!!! She causes stirrings in my utility belt!!

Budge Wayne
Back to top Go down
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:12 pm

I always preferred Catwoman (I'm sure that's a big surprise Rolling Eyes )...

cat

Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Catwoman
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:54 pm

[quote="WildCat"]I always preferred Catwoman (I'm sure that's a big surprise Rolling Eyes )...[quote]

Julie Newmar's Catwoman rocked... Lee Merriweather was good and Ertha Kitt was OK... Halle Berry looked GOOOOOOOOOOOOD in her outfit. I though Michelle Pfeiffer was alright.

Youthful Ward,
Budge
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Anyone except Sean Young! Remember THAT fiasco?

-T
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Tommy Maguire wrote:
Anyone except Sean Young! Remember THAT fiasco?

-T

I think she would've filled out the leather just fine!!! She might've been NUTS... but that's what the estrogen does to you...

Purrrrrrrrrrrr-fect,
Budge
Back to top Go down
Sharky

Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Tommy Maguire wrote:
Budgie wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAAA!! How about MySpace?

Amity, no luck at lunch. The line for Phillies gear was around the block and up and down every aisle in the friggin' store. Folks are gettin' rich today!

Hey Sharky, unfortunately, that gal in the photo is not OUR Kathy Coleman from Land 'o de Lost.
THIS is poor Holly Marshall today....

Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Holly%20Marshall%20from%20Land%20of%20the%20Lost.jpg

(that's Kathy on the right side of the photo)

-T

I think they both are her. Look at the smile.

Any Hudson Brother stuff out there?

"No thanks, I'm trying to cut down . . . "
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerrylinger.com
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:53 am

Budgie wrote:
Julie Newmar's Catwoman rocked... Lee Merriweather was good and Ertha Kitt was OK... Halle Berry looked GOOOOOOOOOOOOD in her outfit. I though Michelle Pfeiffer was alright.
Julie Newmar looked great (as did Lee), but Eartha Kitt had the BEST purr! I don't acknowledge the other two, because they royally SUCKED on SO many levels...costume, characterization, yadda yadda yadda...

Do not mess with a comic book geek's fave character, the claws come out. Wink

cat
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:15 am

Not to go off topic, but how cool was this....

Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 am

Tommy Maguire wrote:
Not to go off topic, but how cool was this....

What exactly was the topic???

The Fukny Phantom was pretty cool... but he was just really was Scooby-Doo with a ghost helping to solve the mysteries instead of a dog. Scooby RULED!!! Until they added that damn Scrappy-Doo...

Cousin-Oliver-a-Budgie
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:21 am

yeah and they would have gotten away with it too! If it weren't for those meddling kids!

-Don Knotts-a-billy

Remember this:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?   Tommy M and Brian have parted ways? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tommy M and Brian have parted ways?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next